SGA says he’s the best player in the NBA 👀😳:
“I think I’m the best player in the NBA. I think the production that I have night in and night out is best-player-in-the-NBA production.”
(Via @TIME)
Even if he isn’t the best he is good enough to believe he is
9
tmcgee300• 2 hr ago
Best FT getter in the nba for sure
7
Galenti• 1 hr ago
This is why people don’t like you, if you’re the best, you shouldn’t have to tell people, they should know it
1
1
1
1
YungKooHoe• 1 hr ago
I mean say what you want but he’s the back to back MVP… I don’t think this is a hot take as much as it is warranted confidence
4
1
JT28isthegoat• 2 hr ago
And he’s humble too
2
1
ethan051212• 43 min ago
he’s never heard of wemby
1
KailSalad• 1 hr ago
Sure he can think it (and he certainly has an objective claim to be the best) but it’s just a bad look to so explicitly say it like this. Especially when victor and jokic are both Probabaly better
1
SGA says he’s the best player in the NBA 👀😳:
“I think I’m the best player in the NBA. I think the production that I have night in and night out is best-player-in-the-NBA production.”
(Via @TIME)