Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
xHappyx  •  2 years ago

Corey Davis or tyler Boyd Dynasty PPR

🔥 Hot Takes
ryanralph 2 years ago

I like boyd as chase will eat into targets but aj green had over 100 past year and with their line still not great I see alot of slot targets on quick routes. Burrow and boyd had good chemistry last year too. I own Davis and like him but the uncertainty with the new team and last year being his first consistent one I am a tad worried

Black_Belichick 2 years ago

Davis, I don't like Boyd's situation at all.

🕒 Latest
xHappyx 2 years ago

Leaning Davis but interested to hear opinions

Dantelt45 2 years ago

It's tough with Boyd. He is now the third best option on the team. However, he will, by that logic, be going against the third best DB if the other team runs man. I've never been that big on Corey Davis with how wildly inconsistent he is. Granted, Boyd isn't the most consistent, at least Boyd would go on a tear for a few games at a time before disappointing you. In short: Boyd because he's going against worse defenders in man coverage and Corey Davis isn't reliable.

RiverHobo43 2 years ago

I’d go Davis. He’s still only 26 and he’s in a new situation now so he has a chance to be a lot better because he has a lot of talent

Ayup2021 2 years ago

I disagree with that statement @Dantelt45 I owned davis last year and he was very consistent for fantasy under a run heavy offense

Dantelt45 2 years ago

Davis would have games where he was on the field for over 70% of snaps and come down with less than 10 fpts. I guess it depends on the size of your league and the alternatives, but here, at least Boyd is solid for a few games. New situation doesn't necessarily equate to it being a good one. I'll give it to you though, the Jets will definitely give Davis more opportunities since they aren't as run committed as the Titans. But with a rookie QB and with as many changes to the Jets as they're having, Davis is a larger risk than he has ever been. On the other hand, I do think he has potential because of how much has changed in New York and their willingness to pass.

Dantelt45 2 years ago

I misread, 60% is a more accurate number for the previous statement.

trade
DaBearrsss  •  3 minutes ago

12 Team Dynasty SF TEP half ppr start 10 Give: Amari Cooper, 2024 4.03 Receive: Courtland Sutton, 2024 2.06 Rebuilding Thoughts?

TheBadAlec  •  10 minutes ago

You got the 1.01 for a 1QB format dynasty start up draft. Who you picking?

trade
Billsarethebest  •  18 minutes ago

How you guys feel about the Keon to the Buffalo Bills?

FearDaReaper23  •  24 minutes ago

Whos the best RB so far for dynasty since some have landed

trade
Billsy22  •  26 minutes ago

Whonwould you rather have. 1/2 ppr. Jayden Reed Or Ladd Mckonkey

JayCutl  •  30 minutes ago

I was hoping my Steelers would get a good WR and boy did they get one in Rome Wilson Aurthr Smith please use this dude the right way 🙏 if we use him correctly he’s gonna be really special 💯%

trade
HarrisonAttema  •  33 minutes ago

Need some trade advice. My dynasty league is turning into a Superflex after this upcoming season so teams are starting to position and get ready for it. I’ve been offered Lamar Jackson for the 1.06, 2.03, and Christian Watson. Would you guys accept that trade knowing in one season you’ll be in a superflex league?

Camok  •  35 minutes ago

Would you give up legette and brooks for worthy