SingleTT 4 years ago

This trade feels too similar to give an answer

scronin 4 years ago

I think you have to do that. Then go get Justin Jackson and/or Ekeler

🕒 Latest
Joco 4 years ago

do it

52MacDougal 4 years ago

I know Melvin is way better but he's a bit older, has injury concerns, and might not play for half this year. I'd rather have the guy with low tread on the tires and lots of upside. Gruden loves to work his RBs.

trade
maxpopoca  •  6 seconds ago

With all the talk about aiyuk getting traded (possibly to a team that’ll decrease his value) what do you guys think of this trade Send: Aiyuk and a 2025 1st (likely a mid) Receive: garret Wilson

KingRitzy  •  8 minutes ago

Start up draft 3 spots for wr/rb/te 1 qb/te/rb/wr spot superflex dynasty keeper tight end premium league

trade
BannedMan  •  12 minutes ago

Rebuilding Team in a 12 Team League PPR, Superflex, Start Two TE as well. Young Assets: QB: Levi’s RB: No Good Ones (No RB strat) WR: JSN, Puka, Addison, Jeudy, Douglas TEs: Pitts, Ferguson, Likely Picks: 2024 - One 1st 2025 - Four 1sts, Four 2nds 2026 - Seven 1sts, Two 2nds Question is this. With my current team considered. Should I trade: A: Addison, 2025 1st (Projected Early), 2026 1st (Projected Late) For B: Justin Jefferson Appreciate it

trade
CMock  •  16 minutes ago

1/2 PPR Superflex Dynasty Which side would you take? A. D.J. Moore B. Devon Achane

zakainsworth  •  30 minutes ago

I don’t like to trust pre nfl draft rookie rankings but I have 1.04. I also have the Harrison jr lottery ticket. Nabers and Odunze are likely the next 2 picks. Who do you guys like at 4 with these starters. Tlaw or Kyler. J Gibbs MHJ J Chase JSN Kmet. 10 team 1 qb ppr

trade
UrTrashBud  •  34 minutes ago

12 Team SF league half PPR I’m wanting to trade for Geno or Daniel Jones to be my QB3.. what’s the price range in picks for either? also is it even worth it before the draft? i feel like their value would rise slightly if either team didn’t draft a QB

LandoLakes75  •  44 minutes ago

Rank In Dynasty: - Waddle - DJM - Nico - Olave

trade
sycopathicsyco  •  45 minutes ago

J.t or 1.3 1qb