Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
gregsabo  •  2 days ago

explain it to me like i'm 5. a hypothetical story for your wednesday morning...

🔥 Hot Takes
TIPS 2 days ago

You writed too much

jimmikmik 2 days ago

And they can easily afford it. Have a ton of cap space and won’t have to pay Caleb for years. I’m expecting DJ to resign on a 4 year deal and Keenan to get a 1 or 2 year extension

aweldon 2 days ago

in a vacuum, they would only be on the hook for his base salary on the weeks he was on the team. AZ would have to pay him for the rest of the season. so idk his salary off top of my head but say it is 18M, CHI would only have to pay $6m and AZ would pay the remaining.

🕒 Latest
aweldon 2 days ago

now they could negotiate a different percentage I think on who is on the hook for what

aweldon 2 days ago

like for example I think NYJ is paying 50% of Zach Wilson's contract and DEN paying other 50%

jimmikmik 2 days ago

Even in a hypothetical, why in the worlds would the bears trade Allen

TIPS 2 days ago

If anything, they would trade DJM

jimmikmik 2 days ago

They’ve already expressed a desire to sign them both

jimmikmik 2 days ago

Touché

TIPS 2 days ago

And I thought we had to explain it like everyone is 5

trade
mminasian  •  3 minutes ago

Dynasty, 1 QB, 0.5 PPR, 14 Teams Team A: 3.01 (#29) Team B: Aaron Rodgers

Ty15Mav  •  16 minutes ago

I’d say I’m a top 3-5 team but with my WR room and QB room and my roster being on the older side I need advice and help on what to do. QBS: Tua, Stafford, Geno RBS: CMC, Henry, Mostert, Gus WRS: Aiyuk, Evans, DJM, Ridley, Shakir TES: Freiermuth, Engram

LandoLakes75  •  20 minutes ago

Rank These RBs in Redraft A) Montgomery B) Najee C) Zamir

trade
RedXIV  •  22 minutes ago

12 Team 1QB Give: RB Jacobs, RB Brooks, WR Metcalf and TE Kmet Receive: RB J Cook, RB Pacheco, WR Rice and TE LePorta Starting lineup as it stands -- RB: Bijan, Gibbs WR: Chase, Amon TE Ferguson 1 Flex: D Adams Is this close? Or does either side need to add?

DMD23  •  36 minutes ago

What start would you rather have in a 10 man/ 3 WR/ 0.5 PPR Redraft? It's 1 keeper. Option 1: Chase/ Henry/ Gibbs Option 2: G. Wilson/ Harrison/Gibbs Option 3: Lamb/ Harrison/Pacheco *Keeper is between Lamb (10th overall pick) or Gibbs (4th round). Lots of good RB’s in 4th round so that’s my dilemma. Thank you for any feedback!

EricN815  •  46 minutes ago

16 Team League ppr TEP 1qb I have Mahomes need a 2nd qb for bye week Which qb should I go with, these are the remaining ones in the rookie draft McCarthy, Maye, or Nix

JuliusJacob  •  1 hour ago

I took over a 12 team ppr Superflex- start 10 orphan team this week. Should I trade away MHJ and receive Sam Laporta, JJ McCarthy and a super late 2025 1st and 2026 1st? Roster is Tua, Estime, Troy Franklin & Jameson, Pollard so total rebuild.

trade
skywalkerdrew9  •  1 hour ago

12 tm SF .5PPR .5TEP. Should I give up Tank Dell for Ja’lynn Polk and an early 2025 2nd(most likely 2.01)? I won’t be competitive this year.