Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Ty15Mav  •  3 months ago

I’d say I’m a top 3-5 team but with my WR room and QB room and my roster being on the older side I need advice and help on what to do. QBS: Tua, Stafford, Geno RBS: CMC, Henry, Mostert, Gus WRS: Aiyuk, Evans, DJM, Ridley, Shakir TES: Freiermuth, Engram

🔥 Hot Takes
Ty15Mav 3 months ago

@jimmikmik @RobNasty @AHaus @Townies1 @CheeseburgerWalrus1 @TheRisingRams @ESPN4Lyfe @A440 @JarekF21 @aweldon you guys are good on this topic I’ve seen that’s why I @ ed

Ty15Mav 3 months ago

I am wanting stay put, but like some of you said, there is a risk with injuries with little ability to recoup value. Some of you mentioned options for mid-season opportunities, which escaped my attention. Some of you mentioned floating some older players to see what might turn up. For now, I am comfortable not choosing a total rebuild is off the table. Thank you.

Townies1 3 months ago

If u sit tight u mite win a chip also

jimmikmik 3 months ago

Even if you pay up to get more vets to secure your position to win now, this is still a kinda scary spot long term especially if that means shipping off future firsts and seconds

🕒 Latest
ESPN4Lyfe 3 months ago

Hopefully Gus is a TD monster and you can get someone to bite on him.

jimmikmik 3 months ago

It can click and you can look like a favorite with this roster as is, or you get unlucky with a key injury or two and some of these guys production falls off a cliff and you’ll have to offload them all for a full gut

jimmikmik 3 months ago

Tricky position. Again biggest worry because of the age is value insulation

CheeseburgerWalrus1 3 months ago

@Ty15Mav honestly if this is my team I leave it as is and just see how this year goes. If you trade guys like Henry or Geno you’re not gonna get much & they’ll be useful this year. Normally I’m all for making moves & trying to get youthful/stay competitive but with this roster you’d have to move like a CMC. Then you’re still stuck with older dudes AND don’t have the BEST chance to win

Isaaaaaaac 3 months ago

Bro I'm staying put and seeing how I do.

Isaaaaaaac 3 months ago

You have an older squad but they could win a title. Once you start selling a piece or two... you may as well sell em all. And I don't want to do that here. Contend with what you got mate

AHaus 3 months ago

Go all in or trade away Henry Engram Stafford Evans etc and go for the rebuild! Total call on what side you want to do.

wdis
quaffle  •  2 minutes ago

Trey sermon or Zack moss

wdis
Rickywaters  •  8 minutes ago

Odunze or Lazard?

wdis
Lawbd  •  11 minutes ago

Start Zay or Rome full PPR?

wdis
juanmo  •  12 minutes ago

Javonte Williams vs Raiders or Tank Dell vs Bills? PPR

tig0  •  19 minutes ago

was projected to be a top team in one of my leagues…started 0-4. Wondering what we do with this team. Have Puka on IR 12TM, PPR, SF, 0.25RBP 0.5TEP QB: Kyler RB: Bijan RB: Rachaad WR: Gwilson WR: Amari TE: Kittle FLEX: Kirk FLEX: Josh Jacobs SF: Jayden Daniels

wdis
tubthump  •  20 minutes ago

Hunt, moss, or wandale Robinson. Half ppr

wdis
centurion007  •  24 minutes ago

Who should I start this week stuck between these 2. Addison or wicks ?

misc
LandoLakes75  •  26 minutes ago

Who do y’all value more in redraft: Ladd or Tank?