Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
DontTakeTheRUFies  •  2 days ago

TIPS/TRICKS - Getting into a dynasty start up league - PPR - Superflex, TE premium 1.5ppr.... any help or suggestions on how to prep for such a draft? First time in a dynasty/superflex/te prem league so its a whole new world.

🔥 Hot Takes
A440 2 days ago

I’d also say that, personally, I’m never a middling team. I’m either a favorite to contend, or I’m rebuilding. If I’m not sure, that means I’m rebuilding. It’s just way too valuable to know when you’re rebuilding to pass it up. The other thing I do, and when done with the above, creates an almost unstoppable strategy. I will move off of star players about a year too soon. It maximizes their value to me, and allows me to continually get younger and stronger. There are exceptions, I will ride a player into the ground, but I’m never doing that with more than one or two in my starting lineup (good examples are CMC and Hill). This approach of the above two things (along with key objective projecting) allows me to almost always be a favorite to win, and when I’m not, the turnaround almost never takes more than a year.

jimmikmik 2 days ago

Also, don’t devalue future rookie picks. First time me and my friends got into a league we were all trading our future firsts like they were nothing. Some classes are much more valuable than others, but in general I almost never like trading away my own future firsts

A440 2 days ago

Yeah…getting @jimmikmik going has a tendency to do just that. I’m just besides myself at all of the clear examples of irony. So rare to actually see it happen.

L85 2 days ago

You guys are embarrassing yourself and look foolish arguing like little kids wasting everyone's time taking over the mans thread because y'all are too immature to just stfu and stop arguing.

jimmikmik 2 days ago

@DontTakeTheRUFies a lot of good advice here, most importantly don’t be a know it all pompous douche like @HotRopeAllstars

A440 2 days ago

Pick trading really comes down to objective projections and being good at it. Everyone always thinks they’re going to win, but I can’t stress enough that the ability to know objectively whether you’re realistically contending this year is probably the most important piece of information you can have. Knowing that you don’t have a real chance outside of luck allows you to take full advantage of value swings of the various assets, which goes hand in hand with owning your own pick. Because of this, I’ll almost NEVER trade my own personal picks in the distant future. I’ll trade mine for next year to compete now or grab a key player I want for rebuilding, but I’m rarely trading my distant picks

A440 2 days ago

But I usually have more than just my first anyways

A440 2 days ago

Agree with most that’s been said. Cept I will say that RB is the position you can gain the most from in a single season setting. At least at the top end, if you deemphasize the position, it’s correct, they can be patched in at RB2 and below. The reason people deemphasize them is because in dynasty you have to account for injurability and longevity, and RBs are both the most injury prone and have the shortest shelf life on the average. Just know that the top RBs will bring the most bang for your buck of any position. As for draft picks, I think I sorta agree with jimmi, mainly in that I don’t throw away my firsts willy-nilly. Specifically your own first, you have the most control over. I’ll move them for the right deal, but owning your own pick allows you to better reap benefits if you need to pivot midseason into rebuild mode

jimmikmik 2 days ago

@DontTakeTheRUFies also very important to not use trade calculators as a bible. KeepTradeCut and some other sites are fantastic resources despite the amount of people that shit on them. They’re a great guide, but not end all be all by any means whatsoever. Use trade calcs and rankings like that to just get a rough idea of consensus values and rankings and fine tune your own rankings yourself

jimmikmik 2 days ago

And totally agree with @Timultuous . RB is by far the least important position. You can solve that almost any year in a rookie draft, or can acquire great old vets for very cheap. They’re extremely replaceable outside the unicorns like CMC. QB and WR (young and elite) is the key to sustained success

🕒 Latest
jimmikmik 2 days ago

Nothing can embarrass a middle aged man with a god complex

jimmikmik 2 days ago

We learn from disagreements

HotRopeAllstars 2 days ago

Sensitive bro.

A sweet boy

jimmikmik 2 days ago

Not especially lol, just not a douche

I care about your feelings

DontTakeTheRUFies 1 day ago

Thanks everybody! I’ll take a look at the insight and take note. Trying to mentally prepare for it only ever done redrafts

Aus1994  •  4 minutes ago

Cooper Kupp or Drake London

trade
bcollins0122  •  4 minutes ago

12T 1QB PPR Start 8 (2RB, 2WR, TE, 2 Flex) Fringe competitor. Looking for ideas to make this team stronger. QB: Lamar, TLaw RB: Breece, Monty, Gus, Chubb, Singletary WR: Garrett, London, Nico, Olave, Wicks, Mooney TE: Engram, Kraft, Mayer Picks: 2 2025 3rds

DMD23  •  6 minutes ago

What start would you rather have in 10 man/3 WR/0.5 PPR? This is a 1 keeper league so I’m looking at my options for start: Option 1: Lamb / Harrison / Jacobs/ Mixon Option 2: St. Brown/ Henry/ Waddle/ Gibbs Thanks!

EdsBackpack  •  17 minutes ago

Dynasty: Polk or Burton?

trade
arusc  •  19 minutes ago

12 man ppr TE premium kincaid or jonny brooks 2026 second

trade
matt2o  •  24 minutes ago

SF Dynasty 10man (3WR) (6pt Passing TDs) A. 1.08 B. 1.10 & Khalil Shakir

trade
DoobiesDawgPound93  •  44 minutes ago

Dynasty 12 team ppr Give James Cook Receive Tony Pollard and Keon Coleman My RB room currently is Breece, Cook, Ray Davis, Benson and Spears.

jimmikmik  •  53 minutes ago

Happy fathers day!