Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
ChefRamsayB  •  1 day ago

Do I have a chance to Compete, or should I try to sell Mike Evans? QB: Dak, Love RB (weak): Zamir, Pollard, Brooks, Spears, McLaughlin, Allgeier, Lloyd WR: JJ, Evans, Tank, Pickens, Diontae, Odunze, Wicks, Mims, Douglas, Pearsall … TE: McBride, Likely, Sinnott

🔥 Hot Takes
iWannaBlikeMIKE 1 day ago

You’re good! Thats a solid team, just get into the playoffs and anything can happen!

masonsmall216 1 day ago

i’d say you’re likely not competing but it’s hard to know without knowing the league format and what some other teams look like

🕒 Latest
garden91 1 day ago

Who friggin knows but you man. Is there 5 better teams than you in your league?

garden91 1 day ago

Look at the other teams and compare players and bam you have your answer

jimmikmik 1 day ago

Fuck max Verstappen

PittGawain 1 day ago

Yeah you are good. You’re rbs are fine. That’s a good and well rounded team.

PittGawain 1 day ago

Not only is your team good, but anything can happen in fantasy football- often the best team doesn’t win

NeelK13 1 day ago

Compete

ChefRamsayB 1 day ago

@A440 there are two other stacked teams in the league (like stacked), but 1 doesn’t have any depth

JoeyB0305  •  1 minute ago

In a 10 man full ppr 2 keeper league. Start 2 RBs/2wrs/2flex and I super flex. Picking 10th Need to keep one of the following to go with lamb who I’m franchising tagging for free Puka in the 10th round Laporta in the 10th Etn in the 14th Thanks

TheCommitch  •  6 minutes ago

Is there any way to do points per carry but not for QBs?

trade
gazzyfresh  •  6 minutes ago

Am I crazy to take this offer - I send London and Odunze away for Bijan? I have CMC and would love the stack. My WR’s would be sketchy but I can figure that out.

DontTakeTheRUFies  •  7 minutes ago

TIPS/TRICKS - Getting into a dynasty start up league - PPR - Superflex, TE premium 1.5ppr.... any help or suggestions on how to prep for such a draft? First time in a dynasty/superflex/te prem league so its a whole new world.

cjgill14  •  13 minutes ago

Who do you take in a SF Startup at 4.11 and 5.02 assuming I get Mahomes, Kyler, Olave/Tyreek in the first 3 rounds? Players available: Bowers Goff Walker DJ Moore Pitts Kelce Rachaad White Zay DK Pickens

trade
cgoodrich27  •  22 minutes ago

Would you trade Amon Ra St. Brown for Devonta Smith and DK Metcalf?

trade
tdhall  •  26 minutes ago

10 team 1qb half ppr no tep A-Deebo B-Javonte Williams & projected 2025 early 2nd Thoughts?

trade
I_Like_TDs  •  47 minutes ago

Dynasty SF Give: Waddle + Barkley Get: Breece OR Gibbs I have elite depth at WR and trying to acquire a young buck RB. WRs: JJ, Chase, Hill, Deebo, Kirk, Waddle