Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
CSCHOLZ  •  1 day ago
trade

I traded my 2025 first for Amari cooper 2 weeks ago in a dynasty, how much did I screw my team over for the future?

🔥 Hot Takes
curtis66 1 day ago

I wouldn't trade Coop for less than 1st in Dynasty. He is a Top 20 with Top 10 chances this season.

🕒 Latest
instagraham01123 1 day ago

Pretty heavy over pay its not the end of the world

CSCHOLZ 1 day ago

My team was in a win now mode with Jalen hurts, CmC, breece, Andrews, rhamondre, and a strong lineup all around. I have Deshaun Watson (super flex) so wanted a stack but important to note this is also my first dynasty league. Is it so bad that I should give up on the future of this league? @instagraham01123

Bethegrimreaper 1 day ago

You can always get picks back later in doing more trades. I don't do much with picks but like proven assists instead. No need to give up on the future of the league.

A440 1 day ago

People just aren’t going to get that stacks aren’t a good thing, and definitely not worth overpaying for.

garden91 1 day ago

Ew

curtis66 1 day ago

Won my 12 team with 2 stacks last season year. Skins until week 14 and then the Saints in playoffs

Seanreeves 1 day ago

Not a bad trade, most people value pick way to much. And you can always get picks back later on if your team ends up worse than you think. The point is to win a championship so go for it if you have a good team.

JoeyB0305  •  12 minutes ago

In a 10 man full ppr 2 keeper league. Start 2 RBs/2wrs/2flex and I super flex. Picking 10th Need to keep one of the following to go with lamb who I’m franchising tagging for free Puka in the 10th round Laporta in the 10th Etn in the 14th Thanks

TheCommitch  •  17 minutes ago

Is there any way to do points per carry but not for QBs?

DontTakeTheRUFies  •  18 minutes ago

TIPS/TRICKS - Getting into a dynasty start up league - PPR - Superflex, TE premium 1.5ppr.... any help or suggestions on how to prep for such a draft? First time in a dynasty/superflex/te prem league so its a whole new world.

cjgill14  •  24 minutes ago

Who do you take in a SF Startup at 4.11 and 5.02 assuming I get Mahomes, Kyler, Olave/Tyreek in the first 3 rounds? Players available: Bowers Goff Walker DJ Moore Pitts Kelce Rachaad White Zay DK Pickens

trade
cgoodrich27  •  34 minutes ago

Would you trade Amon Ra St. Brown for Devonta Smith and DK Metcalf?

trade
tdhall  •  37 minutes ago

10 team 1qb half ppr no tep A-Deebo B-Javonte Williams & projected 2025 early 2nd Thoughts?

trade
I_Like_TDs  •  59 minutes ago

Dynasty SF Give: Waddle + Barkley Get: Breece OR Gibbs I have elite depth at WR and trying to acquire a young buck RB. WRs: JJ, Chase, Hill, Deebo, Kirk, Waddle

trade
myGurleysBigTDs  •  1 hour ago

Dynasty ppr tep sf A. Kelce and 2025 late 2nd B. Engram, 2025 late first and 2025 3rd