Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
JuanBET  •  2 days ago

How does taxi Squad work during your startup? Do the eligible players automatically go to Taxi or do you have to move them there DURING the draft to make room for the other players being drafted?

🔥 Hot Takes
jelly292 2 days ago

You can go over your roster limit until then too, but you can't make moves like trades or waiver pickups

jelly292 2 days ago

You have until the start of the season to fill your taxi squad.

🕒 Latest
A440 2 days ago

Oddly, I’ve never played in a league with a taxi squad. Just out of curiosity, what are the typical rules for taxi squad players. Are they essentially a locked group of players that you can’t lose, but can’t use for the year? Or are there situations you can move them off the squad and onto your roster?

TIPS 2 days ago

You set it up when the draft is done. All players drafted go to your roster. If a player is taxi eligible, then they will be moved into that spot even if you’re over the roster limit

TIPS 2 days ago

Or if you got lucky with a 3rd or 4th round rookie dart throw like a Terry McLaurin or a Puka, then you can call them up out of the taxi.

TIPS 2 days ago

Taxi rules are league dependent

A440 2 days ago

Typically

TIPS 2 days ago

No. They are available. It’s not locked once they are in there. Rules are league dependent. Some leagues I’m in allow flexibility with players having 1-2 years of experience being placed in whereas other leagues allow rookies only. They aren’t locked in there, so they can be taken out at any time if they become useful. Depending on league rules, they could be put back in or once they are out of taxi, then that’s it; they are forever on the roster space.

TIPS 2 days ago

Some leagues give until the last week of preseason to set players into taxi spots so there’s no going back into it once taken out and other leagues are completely open to take players in/out at any time.

trade
kingjuno33  •  12 minutes ago

10 yeam sf .5 dynasty my qbs are lamar t law kyler would you trade kyler. for Pittman and D watson???

trade
bcollins0122  •  32 minutes ago

12T SF TEP Rebuilder. A: Nico B: JSN + 26 2nd + 25 3rd

trade
wesside23  •  36 minutes ago

Who would you rather have in a vacuum Kincaid or Andrews? 10 team, PPR, Dynasty, SF, Non TEP

trade
shakemilton18  •  39 minutes ago

Odunze and a 26 1st and 26 3rd or Puka 1QB

romeyrome26  •  51 minutes ago

Dynasty startup: CMC or Breece

wetdamp  •  58 minutes ago

Which wr should I target with a 25, 2nd rndr. I have 3 of them. Pure rebuild. 20tm 1qb dyn. Lg.

PeteJonesFF  •  1 hour ago

What’s a good FAAB amount for the season?

trade
NickH122  •  1 hour ago

Dynasty full PPR 🚨 Brooks or J cook?