Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
Livi  •  1 year ago
breaking

Sources: The #49ers and star weapon Deebo Samuel are in agreement on a massive contract extension, keeping him in SF for the foreseeable future. The drama is over, the bridge is rebuilt.

đŸ”„ Hot Takes
Livi 1 year ago

3 years 120 basically! Wow

hipsterllama 1 year ago

49ers are giving Deebo Samuel a three-year,$71.55 million extension, including $58.1 million guaranteed, per sources. (Per Adam schefter idk where he’s getting $120 mil đŸ€Ą)

RaisedByWoIves 1 year ago

There’s a lot of racist on here. Leave an emoji if you want sleeper to ban the racist

aaron2aj 1 year ago

This app is trash with these comments. Are y’all 11?

DValentine 1 year ago

DEEBO not even top 15 bro

RaisedByWoIves 1 year ago

My wife is in agreement with my neighbors shaft

GoodTrades 1 year ago

Aiyuk #1 wr on sf

ryansmith0 1 year ago

Aiyuk will have more points this season

Tkfish27 1 year ago

How does this affect Marlon Mack?

jordhart94 1 year ago

My friends made a bridge out of my wife

🕒 Latest
AlphaUniversity 1 year ago

Livi makes $0 dollars playing fantasy football. Come play with me at FFPC big talking mod. $1250 sf dynasties # 🐔

matt12ader 1 year ago

Deebo is arguably the most valuable skill position player in the league. He is the reason the niners even made it through the games they did in the playoffs.

bloomfieldbrad 1 year ago

Better get guaranteed money...

NinerImposter 1 year ago

$58M guaranteed

Warriors86 1 year ago

Definitely this app. I think it has the best mix of user friendly and deep customization. Even the way you can sort all of the stats in free agency so you can actually see how well a player’s performing to the history part of a player profile so you can see what teams a player has been on and how he got traded or dropped.

Warriors86 1 year ago

The only thing that I don’t get is how there making money. Must be stealing all of our information or something because no one I know buys those stupid cookies. Espn, cbs and even yahoo have reasons to run apps and mfl charges fees.

edbrewington3 1 year ago

Time changed to 830 Eastern time US, 930 am Korean time

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

WR Brandon Aiyuk has been taking contract negotiations "personal" and is unhappy with the current offers from San Francisco. Aiyuk is the one who requested a meeting today - and is comfortable playing elsewhere if the 49ers are willing to trade him. (via @Realrclark25)

hype
ClinicCapp  •  4 days ago

DeMario “Pop” Douglas was “by far the Patriots’ best and most explosive playmaker in practice this spring.” (Per @TheAthletic)

breaking
masonh079  •  6 days ago

Patriots and RB Rhamondre Stevenson have agreed on a four-year extension for $36M, including $17M fully guaranteed, per Adam Schefter.

news
masonh079  •  13 days ago

BREAKING - The Jaguars & QB Trevor Lawrence have agreed on a 5-year $275M contract extension, per @RapSheet The deal comes with $200M guaranteed.

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  13 days ago

RB Alvin Kamara was not at the final Saints minicamp practice today His absence is “contract-related” per @RapSheet

hype

Giants rookie RB Tyrone Tracy Jr. has been taking reps with the starters and is “already making a push” to be the team’s passing down RB, per @art_stapleton

minor

The team does not have an official depth chart yet, but Vikings HC Kevin O’Connell says Sam Darnold is QB1 “at the moment”, per @BenGoessling

hype
ClinicCapp  •  14 days ago

"The top Denver RB looks like Jaleel McLaughlin
will Javonte Williams even make the team?" - Broncos Reporter @CecilLammey