Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
ClinicCapp  •  14 days ago
offseason

RB Alvin Kamara was not at the final Saints minicamp practice today His absence is “contract-related” per @RapSheet

🔥 Hot Takes
JordanSmith256 14 days ago

KENDRE SZN 🔥🔥🔥🔥

ronmex 14 days ago

Phew thought it said contact related. Thought he hit someone again

Tmoney92 14 days ago

Miller time 🔥🔥🔥

stevenson 14 days ago

Dude should just be glad he didn’t end up in jail

GreenBayAllDayy 14 days ago

So sick of the contract whining

DawgPound92 14 days ago

They should trade him to the colts for Marlon Mack. Not sure if the Colts would fall for a low ball offer like that tho

ryansmith0 14 days ago

Oh well next man up. Kendre owners assemble

DamnBryant 14 days ago

“ALLLLVVIIIIIIIN”

groupoftrees 14 days ago

He already got a massive deal and is overpayed

AArch 14 days ago

Anyone consider his contract states “You are not to attend the Final minicamp practice”?

🕒 Latest
Zekeboy 10 days ago

All greens first trial with this guy went so well. I first thought it’s same as others but I won my first play with him 💯🔥🤑 if you wanna imma hook you up gang

Zekeboy 10 days ago

Yoo gang...I got some winning picks for tonight...if you wanna imma hook you up gang.

Steve60 10 days ago

He’s 105 years old needs to be aware of that they’re not going to give him a lot of money

DeuceVaughn 9 days ago

Kamara is cheeks.

Henryscott01 9 days ago

Who's up for tonight's game? I got 2-6man plays for tonight games send a frien req/st and I’ll send what I got rn @everyone

MilanaVayntrub 7 days ago

Release him and resign @FatDarrel.

TonyZagan 2 days ago

All prizepicks, fanduel, underdog fire guaranteed green city 🏙️ hit me link to get the plays yourself we getting paid

news
masonh079  •  3 days ago

WR Brandon Aiyuk has been taking contract negotiations "personal" and is unhappy with the current offers from San Francisco. Aiyuk is the one who requested a meeting today - and is comfortable playing elsewhere if the 49ers are willing to trade him. (via @Realrclark25)

hype
ClinicCapp  •  5 days ago

DeMario “Pop” Douglas was “by far the Patriots’ best and most explosive playmaker in practice this spring.” (Per @TheAthletic)

breaking
masonh079  •  7 days ago

Patriots and RB Rhamondre Stevenson have agreed on a four-year extension for $36M, including $17M fully guaranteed, per Adam Schefter.

news
masonh079  •  13 days ago

BREAKING - The Jaguars & QB Trevor Lawrence have agreed on a 5-year $275M contract extension, per @RapSheet The deal comes with $200M guaranteed.

hype

Giants rookie RB Tyrone Tracy Jr. has been taking reps with the starters and is “already making a push” to be the team’s passing down RB, per @art_stapleton

minor

The team does not have an official depth chart yet, but Vikings HC Kevin O’Connell says Sam Darnold is QB1 “at the moment”, per @BenGoessling

hype

"The top Denver RB looks like Jaleel McLaughlin…will Javonte Williams even make the team?" - Broncos Reporter @CecilLammey

offseason

Saints TE Juwan Johnson suffered a lower leg injury today and is expected to miss “a good amount of time”, per @nick_underhill