FF News
Livi  •  2 years ago
minor

“Jefferson (ankle), Thielen (foot) DNP on Wednesday https://t.co/Qbj655AE71”

🔥 Hot Takes
ShouldveRanTheBall 2 years ago

Ain’t worried

fercho81 2 years ago

Thielen? Shit. I thought he had enough rest last week with only two catches ohhhhhhhh

Donya21 2 years ago

Would you trade Travis Kelce for Devante Adams, my wrs r Dk, lamb, Sanders from Buffalo, Renfrow from the raiders and Jaylen waddle and my back up TE is Knox

CyberFantasy 2 years ago

12 Team Full PPR QB: Patrick Mahomes RB: Austin Ekeler RB: Leonard Fournette WR: Chris Godwin WR: Odell Beckham Jr. WR: Zach Pascal TE: Zach Ertz FLX: Kareem Hunt D/ST: Steelers K: Ryan Succop BN: David Montgomery (out) BN: Marlon Mack BN: Michael Carter(bye) BN: Kenny Golladay BN: Corey Davis(bye) BN: Rashod Bateman BN: Jamison Crowder(bye) BN: Dallas Goedert IR: Jeff Wilson Jr. Who should I go for on Waiver Wire and I’ll tell you if they are there please I need help I’m 2-3 right now

TheMadKing 2 years ago

¿Qué tiene que ver esto con Marlon Mack?

DarkPassenger82 2 years ago

Just. Rest day.

tbrain5 2 years ago

Conk conk

🕒 Latest
DoncasterX 2 years ago

BUST PICKS DROP THEM BOTH

DylanShiesty 2 years ago

Jefferson is top 5 chief

FantasyAMhour 2 years ago

Vikings annoy the heck out of me sometimes. How do you only get the ball to Thielen TWICE against the Lions? Coaching staff sucks at maximizing the pass game

BillBeIichick 2 years ago

Conklin week?

BillBeIichick 2 years ago

Conkey! Where have you been? I missed you. -Bubbles

CyberFantasy 2 years ago

I have pictures actually so yes, that is my bad @DanGleeballss

Loxx 2 years ago

Thielen gettin old

minor
ClinicCapp  •  3 days ago

49ers WR Brandon Aiyuk said he “for sure” wants to stay with the San Francisco 49ers this year, per @AdamSchefter

news
masonh079  •  8 days ago

WR Brandon Aiyuk has been taking contract negotiations "personal" and is unhappy with the current offers from San Francisco. Aiyuk is the one who requested a meeting today - and is comfortable playing elsewhere if the 49ers are willing to trade him. (via @Realrclark25)

hype
ClinicCapp  •  10 days ago

DeMario “Pop” Douglas was “by far the Patriots’ best and most explosive playmaker in practice this spring.” (Per @TheAthletic)

breaking
masonh079  •  12 days ago

Patriots and RB Rhamondre Stevenson have agreed on a four-year extension for $36M, including $17M fully guaranteed, per Adam Schefter.

news
masonh079  •  19 days ago

BREAKING - The Jaguars & QB Trevor Lawrence have agreed on a 5-year $275M contract extension, per @RapSheet The deal comes with $200M guaranteed.

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  19 days ago

RB Alvin Kamara was not at the final Saints minicamp practice today His absence is “contract-related” per @RapSheet

hype
ClinicCapp  •  19 days ago

Giants rookie RB Tyrone Tracy Jr. has been taking reps with the starters and is “already making a push” to be the team’s passing down RB, per @art_stapleton

minor
ClinicCapp  •  20 days ago

The team does not have an official depth chart yet, but Vikings HC Kevin O’Connell says Sam Darnold is QB1 “at the moment”, per @BenGoessling