Jalen hurts literally faked that and then was required to go into concussion protocol because of how he acted when he got hit and it results in a turnover. hilarious
35
2
ericcuevas23• 9 hr ago
THROW TO SMITTY
14
4
kenneth196• 9 hr ago
Chat going by so fast no-one will know that I'm Kelce and I'm cheating on Swift with Beyonce and Jennifer Aniston while I'm in a hot tub with Diddy and Antonio Brown
10
4
2
Erny24• 9 hr ago
Vegas called ☎️ They want the bears 🐻 to win
10
KEGerator• 9 hr ago
If Caleb got hit like that, he’d be Lifestar airlifted to his grave site
9
MeteleSazon• 9 hr ago
Literally all my rosters died before week 4. It was fun guys. See u next yr
7
2
1
Joshkief• 9 hr ago
I would be pissed as fuck too being made to go to the medical tent and replaced by a dumb fuck like Dalton at QB. ouch man! just call all 3 timeouts to keep Dalton from playing please
7
QB Jalen Hurts headed to the medical tent to be evaluated for a concussion.