Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
ClinicCapp  •  2 hours ago
news

49ers RB Christian McCaffrey has a "Very good chance" of playing in Week 10, per @RapSheet

🔥 Hot Takes
MrNutCracker 2 hours ago

Liar

chefbef2 2 hours ago

and theres a "very good chance" i bust to this message

harshad7 2 hours ago

Jordan mason knew this last week

SweetGrammyMae 2 hours ago

I have a very good chance to take your mom on a nice seafood dinner and never call her ever again after

koolkidtrav 2 hours ago

Doesn’t fucking matter anymore

jackwatkins 2 hours ago

gonna be 2-7 at that point 🔥

nrobdon 2 hours ago

My wife’s BF has a “very good chance” of taking me to get ice cream after work today, per @RapSheet

HamlinClone 2 hours ago

PLEASE MAKE IT SO YOU CANT SWIPE PAGES WHEN YOURE SWIPING THROUGH MATCHUPS SLEEPER

LongSalad75 2 hours ago

1.01 CMC. Never again people! Never again!

ryan5nj 2 hours ago

McCaffrey is getting taken out in the second quarter. He reinjured his Achilles and calf, he’s now considered week to week. He proceeds to miss the rest of the season.

🕒 Latest
superj101 44 minutes ago

and i have a very good chance at becoming president

Faceplate 40 minutes ago

Hope he can play wr too because sf has none left

DetroitKneecaps 35 minutes ago

Hmmm

Denog 34 minutes ago

He's going to reaggravate in pregame warm ups and goose everyone

youraveragemax 19 minutes ago

I remember when they said this week 1

UncleRico47 13 minutes ago

Who cares he will get injured upon return and still won’t get the workload with Mason

PrplPplEatrz 7 minutes ago

Yeah sure 😆

breaking
masonh079  •  34 minutes ago

BREAKING - Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa has cleared concussion protocol and will start Sunday’s game vs. the Cardinals, per @AdamSchefter HE’S BACK 🔥

news
masonh079  •  1 hour ago

49ers WR Jauan Jennings is doubtful with a groin injury this week, per John Lynch.

news
masonh079  •  1 hour ago

Travis Etienne (hamstring) is a game-time decision for Week 8 against Green Bay.

news
masonh079  •  12 hours ago

Rams HC Sean McVay on a potential Cooper Kupp trade: “I'm really glad to have Cooper Kupp back with us and I expect it to stay that way.”

sleeper
SleeperBot  •  13 hours ago

Demarcus Robinson (LAR-WR) now has 17.5 fantasy points in PPR (15.5 standard), outperforming his projection by 10.66 points with 6:17 remaining in the 4 quarter

news
masonh079  •  17 hours ago

Rams WRs Cooper Kupp and Puka Nacua are both active for TNF vs. Vikings, per @AdamSchefter

news
masonh079  •  18 hours ago

Bucs RB Bucky Irving (toe) is not expected to play in Week 8, per @JCAllenNFL.

news
masonh079  •  19 hours ago

A statement from the Denver Broncos revealed that WR Josh Reynolds received treatment for minor injuries from the shooting. 🙏