Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
masonh079  •  21 hours ago
news

Jordan Love is practicing for the first time since spraining his MCL, per @ByRyanWood

🔥 Hot Takes
ericgreen0824 21 hours ago

I just fell to my knees in Costco

Dyldor 21 hours ago

I just saw a guy drop to his knees in Costco

haze4daze 21 hours ago

Which Costco? I need some 🧠

KyRichh 21 hours ago

Jayden reed baby.

DjGino420 21 hours ago

There's a crowd around this dude on his knees at Costco. He's been there for a while.

TraeNoSongz 21 hours ago

Is daddy coming back ??!

cmyers9 21 hours ago

I just saw Malik Willis at the unemployment benefits clinic

braylon050408 20 hours ago

Their eating the dogs their eating the cats

TimboSlice47 21 hours ago

Jayden Reed is rock hard right now

420Rejects 21 hours ago

I traded him and Connor away for stroud and walker

🕒 Latest
HogGang 13 hours ago

Trying to pick up B Allen to back up Hall but who do I drop between Spears and Hunt?

senorsloppymcfloppy 13 hours ago

drop ur cheeks

kikflip 13 hours ago

Throwing passes in no pads walk thru, but far from ready for running from Dallas Turner in week 4. They will rest him to be ready for the vikes.

birdfanman 12 hours ago

Need opinion I trade Waddle and JK Dobbins for J Chase and Ty Chandler I have Breece and Allen, Perine, Ray Davis, and Dowdle. Am I crazy to hesitate and overthinking?

HogGang 12 hours ago

Would you trade Dobbins for A Jones and Aubrey?I have T Chandler and need a kicker and Aubrey gets QB 1/RB 1/WR 1 numbers.🏈

HogGang 9 hours ago

Yes sir

Mikestea4270 1 hour ago

Would you pick up josh downs for you bench

news
masonh079  •  10 minutes ago

Jaguars TE Evan Engram’s (hamstring) status is up in the air for Monday, per @RapSheet

news
ClinicCapp  •  1 hour ago

Packers QB Jordan Love may play this weekend against the Titans, per @AdamSchefter One source told Schefter: “It’s definitely day-by-day like he said, and 50-50 at best right now.”

news
masonh079  •  20 hours ago

Vikings WR Justin Jefferson (quad) participated in today’s walk through, per @AdamSchefter Jefferson appears on track to play Sunday vs. the Texans.

news
masonh079  •  22 hours ago

Colts WR Josh Downs (ankle) says he plans to make his season debut against the Bears on Sunday, per @RomeovilleKid

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

The Packers are placing rookie RB MarShawn Lloyd on injured reserve, per @TomPelissero

breaking
masonh079  •  1 day ago

BREAKING - The Dolphins are placing QB Tua Tagovailoa on injured reserve to give him time to meet with outside neurologists, per @MikeGarafolo

breaking
masonh079  •  1 day ago

REUNION - The Chiefs are signing RB Kareem Hunt, per @Schultz_Report

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

Mike Tomlin says the Steelers are preparing to start QB Justin Fields against the Chargers, per @bepryor “We're readying ourselves around Justin. We'll stay in that mindset until something happens. Hypotheticals are a waste of time.”