Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago
minor

49ers WR Brandon Aiyuk said he “for sure” wants to stay with the San Francisco 49ers this year, per @AdamSchefter

🔥 Hot Takes
bbirt 2 days ago

*I’m tired of Brandon Aiyuk button*

Vexosabre 2 days ago

Come on just fuck and get it over with

namefromapoem 2 days ago

My balls smell like macaroni caviar with a side of queso pesto

ReggieBushdid911 2 days ago

Aiyuk the kinda guy to make his Facebook status some vague cryptic sad post and then when friends ask him what’s wrong he comments “i don’t wanna talk about it 😞” 🤡

TheLiquorStore 2 days ago

The worst contract negotiator ever in the history of the NFL

ReggieBushdid911 2 days ago

SNIP SNAP SNIP SNAP

cayjay 2 days ago

Love Aiyuk but I don't need another notification about his drama

bearsbeets 2 days ago

I verified my phone number for this

justinsettles 2 days ago

glad I got a cmc jersey last year and not his

ToleYoAzz 2 days ago

Niners must of threatened to trade him to the Bills

🕒 Latest
FantasyHua 1 day ago

He was 31st in targets.

FantasyHua 1 day ago

Dude put up top ten numbers on 31st usage.

jacknippleson 1 day ago

He’s a fart in the wind

nelson8r 1 day ago

Damn. I thought it was Deebo SZN

PatchesOHolihan 1 day ago

Playing against teams stacking the box for mcaffrey yet.. so that explains his zero coverage big plays you were bragging about o bout earlier 🤷‍♂️

iSmokeChalk 1 day ago

I hope they offer him 1,000,000/year

Gurkdoinwork 22 hours ago

Bro pick a lane

news
masonh079  •  7 days ago

WR Brandon Aiyuk has been taking contract negotiations "personal" and is unhappy with the current offers from San Francisco. Aiyuk is the one who requested a meeting today - and is comfortable playing elsewhere if the 49ers are willing to trade him. (via @Realrclark25)

hype
ClinicCapp  •  9 days ago

DeMario “Pop” Douglas was “by far the Patriots’ best and most explosive playmaker in practice this spring.” (Per @TheAthletic)

breaking
masonh079  •  11 days ago

Patriots and RB Rhamondre Stevenson have agreed on a four-year extension for $36M, including $17M fully guaranteed, per Adam Schefter.

news
masonh079  •  17 days ago

BREAKING - The Jaguars & QB Trevor Lawrence have agreed on a 5-year $275M contract extension, per @RapSheet The deal comes with $200M guaranteed.

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  18 days ago

RB Alvin Kamara was not at the final Saints minicamp practice today His absence is “contract-related” per @RapSheet

hype

Giants rookie RB Tyrone Tracy Jr. has been taking reps with the starters and is “already making a push” to be the team’s passing down RB, per @art_stapleton

minor

The team does not have an official depth chart yet, but Vikings HC Kevin O’Connell says Sam Darnold is QB1 “at the moment”, per @BenGoessling

hype

"The top Denver RB looks like Jaleel McLaughlin…will Javonte Williams even make the team?" - Broncos Reporter @CecilLammey