Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
Bills
ClinicCapp  •  16 days ago
hype

The Buffalo Bills have given WR Chase Claypool No. 14, Stefon Diggs’ number 😳 (Via @nfl_jersey_num)

🔥 Hot Takes
sirsloppyy 16 days ago

Trynna trick Josh Allen into throwing to him

🕒 Latest
athrilla112 16 days ago

Claypool is awful, that's just disrespectful lol

velth85 16 days ago

Won’t even make the roster

JWW33 16 days ago

If he was allowed to play his music at practice he'd be motivated make the team!

notmygronk 15 days ago

It's just a number....

notmygronk 15 days ago

Clay barf

Nowlan 15 days ago

"I love that shit! I love it! I love it! I love it!" -JA

bobdeesnutts 13 days ago

They should give him number zero because hopefully that’s as many games as he’ll play.

SleeperBot  •  9 hours ago

Hollins, who was signed as a free agent by the Bills in March, has seen the receiver room fill out in the time since, with the Bills drafting Keon Coleman in the second round of the 2024 NFL Draft while also adding veterans Curtis Samuel, Marquez Valdes-Scantling and Chase Claypool.

SleeperBot  •  9 hours ago

Buffalo Bills face challenging season against top AFC, NFC champions; key games against Titans, Seahawks; Josh Allen undefeated at home against Dolphins

SleeperBot  •  2 days ago

Buffalo Bills revamp scouting staff: hire Darius Vinnett, Vince Magri; promote Matt Bazirgan, Asil Mulbah

Buffalo Bills eye Super Bowl with revamped team despite losing Stefon Diggs, Gabe Davis

Buffalo Bills' Josh Allen gifts signed jersey to family of deceased fan

SleeperBot  •  3 days ago

Buffalo Bills to face playoff teams between weeks 11-15, Josh Allen on test; easier stretch anticipated between weeks 7-10

The Bills signed Delaney on Thursday, Nick Wojton of BillsWire.com reports.

Veteran safety Micah Hyde ponders retirement after performing admirably post-surgery last season