masonh079  •  4 months ago
highlight

THIS BRAWL BETWEEN TKACHUK AND PASTA 💥

🔥 Hot Takes
19solutionz 4 months ago

This is the only reason I am in this channel

🕒 Latest
CANTSEENUTTN 4 months ago

Ok I’m not a hockey super fan. But can somebody explain why people fight so much?

In hockey.

Aquino90x 4 months ago

To assert dominance over your opponent

Warriors86 4 months ago

Sometimes you need to punch someone in the face.

Warriors86 4 months ago

If we didn’t have to worry about weapons a little bit of fighting would straighten out a lot of assholes waking around today

@Warriors86 I just thought it was weird because I don’t see it this often in other sports. Thanks bro!

FaintingGoat76 4 months ago

Compare this to Leflop James that cries for a foul when someone looks at him the wrong way. This is why I can’t stand NBA or Soccer

JakeTheSnake49  •  40 minutes ago

The memorial for the Gaudreau brothers has been moved inside Nationwide Arena 🤍 (📸: @mark_scheig)

news
JakeTheSnake49  •  1 hour ago

Jets D Ville Heinola will be out long-term with an infection in his left ankle, the team announced. Heinola fractured the same ankle last season and missed significant time.

rumor
JakeTheSnake49  •  2 hours ago

Dylan Guenther is closing in on an 8-year contract extension with the Utah Hockey Club that is worth just over $7 million per year, per @FriedgeHNIC

highlight
JakeTheSnake49  •  4 hours ago

The ageless wonder is at it again! 52-year-old Jaromír Jágr is still scoring goals 💪 (🎥: @telhcz)

hype
JakeTheSnake49  •  6 hours ago

Another year, another wide-eyed headshot for Brandon Tanev 👁️👁️ (🎥: @SeattleKraken)

hype
JayhawksSzn  •  6 hours ago

NHL25 Franchise Mode additions: new franchise hub/menus, player NTC/NMC clauses, negotiation conversations, and new conversations with players/coaches for position/style/line changes

news
JakeTheSnake49  •  7 hours ago

The Senators have reached a lease agreement to build a new arena in the LeBreton Flats neighborhood of Ottawa, per @SunGarrioch. The #Sens and the National Capital Commission will hold a press conference at 1:00pm today.

breaking
JakeTheSnake49  •  7 hours ago

The Blue Jackets have named franchise legend Rick Nash as their Director of Hockey Operations.