Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
NBA
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago
breaking

LeBron James plans to sign a two-year, $104M deal to return to the Lakers. The deal includes a no trade clause and player option, per @ShamsCharania

🔥 Hot Takes
Scuba75 2 days ago

“Why can’t I get any help?” Drafts his son and signs 52M a year contract*

cdrye 2 days ago

“Im GoInG To tAkE A PaYcUt”😂😂👌🏼

BearsNuts 2 days ago

“I’m not the GM” signs for 104M at 40 and drafts his son who averaged 1 point

ChrisDubz 2 days ago

So much for that pay cut LMAOOOOO

scottc1009 2 days ago

MJ is still my GOAT

sanjbherwani 2 days ago

He's still the top 50 players in nba history

Ekennedy4 2 days ago

LeGM signed himself

reecerz 2 days ago

I’m also gonna take a pay cut and join the Lakers. Let’s go LakeShow 😈💯🤞🏆

TheShanks 2 days ago

Lebron has no interest in winning at this point in his career. Lakers are ruined for the next two seasons.

hollywoodtonio 2 days ago

Oldest player in history to get that much money

🕒 Latest
aceblazin 2 days ago

No rings for bronny

YoungHimothy 2 days ago

Exactly Lakers are a mess rn. They don't know what direction they're going. JJ is head coach. Over paying for a 49 year old. Drafting baby Bronny for clout

stroud8oys 2 days ago

What a fucking joke of a world lmao, 104 million in 2 years to bounce a ball around. Wonderful

max4real 2 days ago

Lebron u dumb asf dawg take the pay cut and let yo team spend the money on other upgrades

OceanToast 2 days ago

"ok Bron we signed you to a new deal, drafted your son, and got the coach you wanted. Happy?" "Houston here I come!"

Colts45 2 days ago

All you guzzlers who literally only follow headlines instead of actually doing research would know that every player he was willing to take a pay cut for signed elsewhere

RJC77 1 day ago

I can’t wait for the day LeBron retires and gets out of the NBA and stops holding it hostage. What a joke. He’s such a fraud. He has one legit ring.

hype
masonh079  •  26 minutes ago

LePrince

hype
masonh079  •  1 hour ago

The Baron Davis era at Golden State was so much fun

hype
masonh079  •  2 hours ago

Steph Curry is preparing for the 2024 Olympics!

breaking
ClinicCapp  •  3 hours ago

Orlando Magic forward Franz Wagner has agreed on a five-year, $224 million maximum rookie contract extension

hype
masonh079  •  20 hours ago

KD and Jabari Smith Jr. are in the lab 💪

hype
JayhawksSzn  •  1 day ago

Warriors are sending a 2031 second-round pick to the Sixers to complete a sign-and-trade for Buddy Hield, per @ShamsCharania

breaking
masonh079  •  1 day ago

The Golden State Warriors have agreed to a deal acquiring Buddy Hield via sign-and-trade from the 76ers, per @ShamsCharania

hype
masonh079  •  1 day ago

"This is now the fourth time that you could say he was a leading headline in the offseason. The previous three have led to what?" - Brian Windhorst on Paul George