Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
NBA
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago
hype

The Mavericks have traded Tim Hardaway Jr. and three second-round picks to Detroit for Quentin Grimes, per @wojespn

πŸ”₯ Hot Takes
jelly292 2 days ago

MAVS XMAS HAS COME EARLY

jelly292 2 days ago

@whitiswin I'd rather have a paper bag than THJ's consistent 0-5 in 25 minutes games

BigJ08 2 days ago

AM I DREAMING?

Michael2362 2 days ago

Great trade for Dallas, Q still has potential

MrTYB 2 days ago

man complained his way out of ny and he’ll be getting moved by the trade deadline

MrTYB 2 days ago

when grimes don’t get his shots up and watches luka dribble for 23.9 seconds he’s gonna turn into a crybaby again 😭😭😭

TheMajor082909 2 days ago

What the… what are we doing Dallas

whitiswin 2 days ago

As a Mavs fan I want to shoot myself

πŸ•’ Latest
Gunslinger2012 2 days ago

NOooO.

But yes cause of his contract

But nooo

StanASF 2 days ago

One ex Knick for another ex Knick

FFGURU1 1 day ago

Is this a good deal for Dallas?

DVOxoxo 1 day ago

worst trade ive seen

prosperous214 1 day ago

I’m surprised we got grimes lol. I just knew Dallas was gone force THJ to retire lol πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

news
JayhawksSzn  •  9 minutes ago

Nic Batum will not return to the 76ers, per @KellyIko.

hype
JayhawksSzn  •  9 minutes ago

"I'm willing to bet my left big toe, that LeBron James is not taking a paycut ... for the Lakers future. It's for the now. " β€”@KendrickPerkins πŸ˜…

news
JayhawksSzn  •  11 minutes ago

The Jazz are planning to waive center Omer Yurtseven, source tells ESPN. Another center into the free agency market per @wojespn

rumor
JayhawksSzn  •  13 minutes ago

Report: The Bulls offered Zach LaVine to the Warriors for a package that included Andrew Wiggins and Chris Paul, per @ChrisBHaynes, h/t @samesfandiari. The Warriors declined, and just released CP instead.

rumor
masonh079  •  17 minutes ago

The Sacramento Kings are pursing a trade for Brandon Ingram, per @SeanCunningham

rumor
masonh079  •  24 minutes ago

Klay Thompson is expected to have discussions with the following teams: βœ… Mavericks βœ… Lakers βœ… Clippers βœ… 76ers (via @wojespn)

hype
masonh079  •  28 minutes ago

Kevin Love is finalizing a two-year, $8M deal to return to the Miami Heat, per @ShamsCharania

rumor
masonh079  •  28 minutes ago

Klay Thompson is officially departing the Warriors and the sides will begin to work through sign-and-trade options, per @ShamsCharania