Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
NBA
masonh079  •  2 days ago
rumor

Immanuel Quickley intends to sign a five-year, $175M deal to return to Toronto, per @ShamsCharania

πŸ”₯ Hot Takes
grrrrt 2 days ago

I’m bout to sign up for the nba wish me luck I want my max deal

DHawk89 2 days ago

Also the 180 character limit on this channel is bullshit lol

AriGoId 2 days ago

Get the bag QUICK

Colts45 2 days ago

He better Quickley sign that deal

haybale19 2 days ago

A

πŸ•’ Latest
spicysiakam 2 days ago

thank god

Popeyethesailorsman 2 days ago

Wow

max4real 2 days ago

Shoulda been a buck

ElMacho3000 2 days ago

Unreal

GoogleChrome 2 days ago

All of yall saying this is an overpay don’t know ball

FFGURU1 1 day ago

Sorry, I just don't know him. Is this good for him or good for the team, or both?

hhbrickwall 18 hours ago

That's why Toronto is a poverty franchise πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

news
JayhawksSzn  •  4 minutes ago

Nic Batum will not return to the 76ers, per @KellyIko.

hype
JayhawksSzn  •  4 minutes ago

"I'm willing to bet my left big toe, that LeBron James is not taking a paycut ... for the Lakers future. It's for the now. " β€”@KendrickPerkins πŸ˜…

news
JayhawksSzn  •  6 minutes ago

The Jazz are planning to waive center Omer Yurtseven, source tells ESPN. Another center into the free agency market per @wojespn

rumor
JayhawksSzn  •  8 minutes ago

Report: The Bulls offered Zach LaVine to the Warriors for a package that included Andrew Wiggins and Chris Paul, per @ChrisBHaynes, h/t @samesfandiari. The Warriors declined, and just released CP instead.

rumor
masonh079  •  12 minutes ago

The Sacramento Kings are pursing a trade for Brandon Ingram, per @SeanCunningham

rumor
masonh079  •  19 minutes ago

Klay Thompson is expected to have discussions with the following teams: βœ… Mavericks βœ… Lakers βœ… Clippers βœ… 76ers (via @wojespn)

hype
masonh079  •  22 minutes ago

Kevin Love is finalizing a two-year, $8M deal to return to the Miami Heat, per @ShamsCharania

rumor
masonh079  •  23 minutes ago

Klay Thompson is officially departing the Warriors and the sides will begin to work through sign-and-trade options, per @ShamsCharania