Play Together
JOIN IN
NFL
ACOsman10  •  2 hours ago
hype

Breece owners after watching the game:

🔥 Hot Takes
UnclePeePaw 2 hours ago

And if you go back and watch the games he can’t even do that he’s so inaccurate making bad decisions. This team needs to change EVERYTHING UP

🕒 Latest
UnclePeePaw 2 hours ago

He’s the reason breece sucks. He and the coaches and o line. Are just as responsible for breeces lack of production. Rogers really needs to check it down more.

UnclePeePaw 2 hours ago

than give breece a chance to take it to the house.. which he so easily can rodgers must not have watched football past few years. He asked to bring in cook and Lazard he’s so bad.

TraeNoSongz 2 hours ago

Now that’s a rant

UnclePeePaw 2 hours ago

Lot of us have had high hopes for the possible outcomes of improvement for breece and Garrett. But not when Rogers’s doesn’t even look his way when he’s open for a chunk play.

UnclePeePaw 2 hours ago

And these coaches make awful decisions every game. Jets are the least exciting team to watch. Last year I draft a jet. Idc who the rb is.

UnclePeePaw 2 hours ago

The coaching and qb play is so bad you cannot hope for good production from any one player. Even breece with how good we know he is. It’s just shameful.

UnclePeePaw 2 hours ago

You have high hopes for some players but other shetty players and coaches ruin it. Oh I’m so glad I have breece and Garrett in only one league. That team is god awful

highlight
Jargo6  •  6 minutes ago

The Commanders are steamrolling the Browns 🫣

highlight
Jargo6  •  7 minutes ago

The Bills are back in business 👀 Allen ➡️ Coleman

highlight
Jargo6  •  11 minutes ago

Every TE on the Ravens is making plays… I’m sorry Mark Andrew fantasy owners 😬

highlight
Jargo6  •  17 minutes ago

Tee Higgins TDs before today: 0 Higgins TDs today: 2