Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
NFL
masonh079  •  2 hours ago
hype

Jordan Mason has had an INCREDIBLE start to the 2024 season. ⭐️ 447 Rushing Yards ⭐️ 3 Touchdowns ⭐️ 3 Top 10 RB performances Potential league winner.

🔥 Hot Takes
UnclePeePaw 2 hours ago

Coulda had more shares of mason st. If you told the truth. Yea I knew Friday I was playing Monday. Pff shoulda been fined with a bag of fresh poop dumped in his head

UnclePeePaw 2 hours ago

Thanks Kyle you lying long faced thin lipped beast

DakAllyBJ 2 hours ago

I traded him away. Sold mason and Devonte Adams for Kyren Williams and Brian Thomas Jr

L0neW01f3773 1 hour ago

I have mason and my team is still 1-3 I might be screwed

mdar 2 hours ago

Picked him up during Labor Day draft. Had the first round pick and they go down on me for the past 25 years. Got smart and took cmc back up.

DakAllyBJ 48 minutes ago

Idk man it’s looking like Mason will be a season long starter. You certainly took the safe route. Hopefully Aiyuk figures his shit out soon

kileyg86 2 hours ago

Now please just shut down CMC

🕒 Latest
TIPS 2 hours ago

And you told us to start Geurrendo week 1 😭

Tjwattislikethat 2 hours ago

They forgot the 5 billion carries

UnclePeePaw 2 hours ago

If I didn’t just trade steffenson for joshua Jacobson I’d be a little more upset. Let’s go pack! New fan here packin heat short pape. Papecy

bamillionman 1 hour ago

Mccaffrey a system rb

DakAllyBJ 1 hour ago

@GladiatorsInc two weeks ago it was pretty fair. Even still it’s not really lopsided. Kyren is the best player out the bunch.

Isaaaaaaac 52 minutes ago

Just traded him away: Mason Deebo Worthy For Breece Braelen Aiyuk Needed an RB for the playoff run, who cooked

DakAllyBJ 48 minutes ago

You probably could have made the deal without selling Worthy

hype
ClinicCapp  •  26 minutes ago

Travis Hunter on playing WR or CB in the NFL: “I don’t want to pick one side.” (Via @KickinItWithDee, @TravisHunterJr)

hype
masonh079  •  40 minutes ago

Who will have the most rushing yards in Week 5?

hype
masonh079  •  1 hour ago

The Washington Commanders are 3-1 to start the season ⭐️ Predict their record after the next 5 games: 🔴 VS CLE 🔴 @ BAL 🔴 VS CAR 🔴 VS CHI 🔴 @ NYG

hype
masonh079  •  4 hours ago

How many rushing yards for Bucky Irving tonight? 🤔

hype
Jargo6  •  5 hours ago

Every team needs a Jackson Powers-Johnson on their team 😤: "I got banned from recess my 2nd grade year because I was playing too physical."

hype
masonh079  •  5 hours ago

Last time these two met up - Kirk was repping purple 🥶 Who do you have winning tonight? ❤️ = Falcons 🔄 = Buccaneers

hype
JayhawksSzn  •  6 hours ago

Josh Downs is tied for the 12th highest target share among wide receivers since he returned from his preseason ankle injury in Week 3

oc
ClinicCapp  •  6 hours ago

#NFL Fan Report Cards for the last 10 years 📝 Grades are based on: ∙ Championships ∙ Regular Season Success ∙ Playoff Success ∙ Suffering ∙ Current Trajectory (h/t @champsorchumps)