hype

The only CBs to not allow a 15+ yard reception this season πŸ”’

πŸ”₯ Hot Takes
The0verlord 1 hour ago

I’d just like to say I have not either.😏

drakemayew1n 1 hour ago

Oh yeah gonzo

sobul24 2 hours ago

If I were the NFL, I would switch all games to ABC or NBC.

balubrigada 2 hours ago

Christian Gonzalez gotta be comeback player of the year

πŸ•’ Latest
TheRealHawks 1 hour ago

Thats my boy riq right there

drakemayew1n 16 minutes ago

What about diddy

hype
Jargo6  •  12 seconds ago

Every team needs a Jackson Powers-Johnson on their team 😀: "I got banned from recess my 2nd grade year because I was playing too physical."

hype
masonh079  •  38 seconds ago

Last time these two met up - Kirk was repping purple πŸ₯Ά Who do you have winning tonight? ❀️ = Falcons πŸ”„ = Buccaneers

hype
JayhawksSzn  •  8 minutes ago

Josh Downs is tied for the 12th highest target share among wide receivers since he returned from his preseason ankle injury in Week 3

oc
ClinicCapp  •  57 minutes ago

#NFL Fan Report Cards for the last 10 years πŸ“ Grades are based on: βˆ™ Championships βˆ™ Regular Season Success βˆ™ Playoff Success βˆ™ Suffering βˆ™ Current Trajectory (h/t @champsorchumps)

rumor
masonh079  •  1 hour ago

The 49ers are NOT opening the practice window for WR Ricky Pearsall this week, per @AdamSchefter

hype
masonh079  •  2 hours ago

I know what I have to do but I don’t know if I have the strength to do it 😭 Are you starting or sitting Tyreek Hill?

hype

Stefon Diggs plays against Buffalo this week… Potential revenge game incoming?

rumor

Raiders WR Davante Adams does not have the Washington Commanders on his wish list of teams he’d like to be traded to, per @RapSheet Teams that have inquired about Adams and/or his preferred landing spots: - Jets - Saints - Steelers - Ravens - Bills - Cowboys - 49ers