Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
NFL
JayhawksSzn  •  2 hours ago
hype

#Patriots HC Jerod Mayo said they are considering starting RB Antonio Gibson over Rhamondre Stevenson on Sunday vs. Miami after Stevenson has fumbled in each of the first four games.

🕒 Latest
UnclePeePaw 1 hour ago

Well yea dude but he’s a good rb and great at breaking tackles he just needs a competent coach qb and decent o line. And hang onto the ball obviously

UnclePeePaw 1 hour ago

I don’t bank on anything in fantasy but some of these coaches and the decisions they’ve been making are killing their teams hopes of doing anything

xHappyx 1 hour ago

otherwise he wouldnt have gotten a big contract

UnclePeePaw 1 hour ago

lol Stevenson did get paid

xHappyx 1 hour ago

but at the end of the day all that matters is the touches he gets

UnclePeePaw 1 hour ago

If they continue to roll with him and trust him I guarantee there are better days ahead for him. These past matchups were not good like Jacoby and the coaches

xHappyx 1 hour ago

i dont disagree

hype
masonh079  •  10 minutes ago

yikes

rumor
masonh079  •  23 minutes ago

Cardinals TE Trey McBride (concussion) is expected to return to practice today, per HC Jonathan Gannon

hype
JayhawksSzn  •  1 hour ago

Wide receivers who have created the most separation (every route is charted) vs. man coverage in 2024: (Source: @FantasyPtsData's Average Separation Score) 1. Christian Kirk 2. Marvin Harrison Jr. 3. Rome Odunze 4. Mike Evans 5. Brian Thomas Jr. 6. Brandon Aiyuk 7. Elijah Moore… https://t.co/wyhET9J4tX

rumor
masonh079  •  1 hour ago

The Pittsburgh Steelers are interested in trading for Davante Adams, per @DMRussini

rumor
masonh079  •  1 hour ago

The Cowboys are not interested in trading for Davante Adams, per @Schultz_Report

rumor
masonh079  •  2 hours ago

Colts RB Jonathan Taylor is not practicing today due to his ankle injury, per @AdamSchefter

hype
masonh079  •  2 hours ago

buy low

rumor
masonh079  •  3 hours ago

Patriots C David Andrews (shoulder) is expected to be placed on season-ending Injured Reserve, per @RapSheet