Play Together
JOIN IN
NFL
masonh079  •  1 month ago
hype

Oh no… I’m old

🔥 Hot Takes
Archsoul 1 month ago

It’s a funny story. Cuz since I was in the 1st grade I didn’t know how to hold a pencil so we had to write in cursive so I ended up braking my finger cuz of it 💀

RentFree 1 month ago

By 2040, all autographs will be capitalized block letters and written in crayon.

whitefudge 1 month ago

Cursive is actually easier to learn, better for hand muscles, and can be read faster. Should've never abandoned it, too late to bring it back :(

🕒 Latest
fantasyexpert69 1 month ago

I was a 1st grader when they switched my cursive class to a computer fundamentals class

burrrrchett 1 month ago

I never learned cursive 😅 the school I moved to had already done it

Archsoul 1 month ago

Don’t ask questions on how it happened

Archsoul 1 month ago

Ooo scary

CoopCarries 1 month ago

how old are you mason?

breaking
Jargo6  •  8 minutes ago

Panthers acquired CB Michael Jackson from the Seahawks in exchange for rookie LB Michael Barrett. (per @AdamSchefter)

hype
masonh079  •  1 hour ago

Pick one 👇

hype
masonh079  •  1 hour ago

makes you wonder…

hype
Jargo6  •  1 hour ago

The Eagles already have AJ Brown and DeVonta Smith and now this is their WR3 👀

hype
masonh079  •  1 hour ago

Updated Commanders WR room: 🔴 Terry McLaurin 🔴 Dyami Brown 🔴 Luke McCaffrey 🔴 Olamide Zaccheaus

breaking
JayhawksSzn  •  1 hour ago

TRADE: The #Commanders are trading WR Jahan Dotson and a 2025 fifth-round pick to the #Eagles for a 2025 third-round pick and two 2025 seventh-round picks, per @AdamSchefter

rumor
masonh079  •  1 hour ago

Panthers QB Bryce Young will play in Saturday's preseason finale vs. the Buffalo Bills. It will be the first in-game action for Young under new HC Dave Canales.

rumor
masonh079  •  2 hours ago

The New York Jets will not play Aaron Rodgers in Saturday’s preseason finale vs. the Giants, per @MySportsUpdate