Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
twistedlizard  •  2 hours ago
wdis

Help me out here for tonites game. I have t Tracy an boswell kicker Pitt. It sho×s I'm gonna come up 8 points short. I have options rather than Tracy but not sure. Calvin Austin wr Pitt or van Jefferson or d slayton ny. I want to leave Tracy but Pitt Def is good. Opinions! Thanks.

🕒 Latest
TMadness2345 2 hours ago

Hard to like Tracy vs. Pitt. Especially with Singletary being the lead dog. Tracy has pretty much done nothing since he came back from injury. I gotta say, though, out of all the others, looks like Tracy is your best option. The others have done worse. Slayton only had 2 good games when Nabers was out. Looks like you're gonna have to roll with Tracy. Unless you can dump one of those guys (or all of them because none of them are good plays) and find somebody in the free agent pool. That's what I'd do.

twistedlizard 2 hours ago

@TMadness2345 those are the only players I could grab for tonite. We'll wing an pray giants defense shows up An they can grab a lead just maybe Tracy will be okay. Thanks for the input. Pitt has given up passing to running backs so maybe they can utilize that.

twistedlizard 2 hours ago

You never know maybe I can get 20pts out of boswell!

Bethegrimreaper 2 hours ago

Tracy is probably your best option

Kobington 41 minutes ago

Id stick with tracy

trade
Marcellus  •  5 minutes ago

Full PPR Dynasty I have a great chance of winning this year. Give: 1st round (probably 10th to 12th overall) Get David Montgomery and Jameis Winston

trade
Duizendblad  •  6 minutes ago

12 Team SF Dynasty A: Lamb B: 1.01 + mid-late 2025 1st + late 2025 1st

trade
Potatt  •  8 minutes ago

Trade Josh Jacobs and Waddle for DK, Chase Brown, and Tank Dell? 12 man ppr redraft

wdis
joshulrich7  •  14 minutes ago

Flex Warren or Tracy tonight .5ppr

foolioness  •  15 minutes ago

Opponent needs 17 from Najee tonight vs NYG… Do I have a good chance of winning or am I being hopeful for nothing?

trade
aspatel1223  •  20 minutes ago

Out of these 4 WRs, who should I ship for an rb1? Tyreek Nabers Puka Nico Thanks

misc
infante13  •  33 minutes ago

I need Nabers to score less than 13.58 PPR points against the Steelers. Do I hang on to win?

trade
SurvivorTiger  •  36 minutes ago

What QB + '25 2nd is worth Love?