Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
SurvivorTiger  •  2 hours ago
trade

12 team PPR Rebuilding Dynasty. Please convince me why trading JT and a '25 3rd for Javonte, Waddle, and a '26 4th is a good idea. Not sure if I should pull the trigger. All the trade analyzer but 1 say do it. Let me know what y'all think.

🕒 Latest
SurvivorTiger 2 hours ago

@UrTrashBud What i was thinking also, was that if I make that trade and get Waddle I might be willing to trade Reed and Pickens and try and get Amon-Ra, or AJ or something. I might be able to get Lamb if I really push it.

SurvivorTiger 2 hours ago

Still stuck with Keenan though

theA1pha 2 hours ago

@SurvivorTiger first, he selling high on javonte. Basically, you’d be buying for waddle saying you need a young WR and your room all old dudes. And you’re saying JT a bust with running AR and stacked boxes. Keep JT if you think otherwise

theA1pha 2 hours ago

Pickens is back with Russ, he can throw outside. Keenan back too, Reed might be a headache like we all suspected

wdis
SOLAR  •  8 minutes ago

.5 ppr Andrews or Fergy

trade
FYang  •  17 minutes ago

Trading away Najee Harris Jaylen Warren DeAndre Hopkins For Javonte Williams Zach Charbonnet Ladd McConkey Even trade? I also have Kenneth Walker so Charbonnet would be a handcuff.

trade
dodgeviper1344  •  26 minutes ago

ROS ppr, Bucky or Chubb?

waiver
rraab5  •  40 minutes ago

Drop Tillman for Coleman half ppr?

wdis
Rykage6  •  41 minutes ago

Terry Mclaurin or JSN?

trade
ricobarker  •  44 minutes ago

My Bijan for his Reed and Mclaurin? PPR League My other RBs are Kyren, Dowdle, and Brooks; WRs are Olave, Pickens, and Wandale

misc
darnellj  •  48 minutes ago

Any kyler Murray owners notice in sleeper notice they replaced kyler Murray picture with a stupid white man?

trade
Evan2k  •  1 hour ago

12 man ppr A.Kupp and Josh downs For B.lamb