FF Advice
ilikadafootball  •  2 hours ago
wdis

Tua, Bo, or Prescott?

đź•’ Latest
keefesta 1 hour ago

Dak

ilikadafootball 1 hour ago

Going off his history after his bye week @keefesta ?

keefesta 1 hour ago

@ilikadafootball yeah, that’s part of it. Dak has historically had incredible numbers first game back from the bye week, but it’s that plus a combination of factors: 1) cowboys are pass-heavy, and we expect the game to be high-scoring. I would expect a big game from Lamb and a decent game from either Ferguson or Tolbert 2) if they’re down, they’ll have to throw. It’s dependent upon whether Deebo and Kittle play, but the Cowboys defense has been dreadful, so they might have to play catch-up. 3) 49ers secondary has been okay, kind of middle of the road.

keefesta 1 hour ago

Personally, I wouldn’t trust Tua in his first game back. Still think Achane and Mostert can run all over the Cardinals, and they’re going to want to protect Tua as much as possible (even more so than usual)

keefesta 1 hour ago

And with Nix, I just envision the Broncos being SO run-heavy, that he won’t score many touchdowns (could be a big Williams and McLaughlin game)

ilikadafootball 1 hour ago

Well I have lamb so I guess that adds another to your explanation. Thanks for the detailed explanation

trade
HexLucas  •  2 minutes ago

Send Bijan For Lamb PPR Who Wins

wdis
mackooz  •  3 minutes ago

Need a WR and a flex out of: BTJ McLaurin Mason Started Kupp last night…

wdis
mbmullins  •  6 minutes ago

Got to leave one out this week; who is it?? Gibbs Breece Jacobs Taylor Achane Dobbins

waiver
smokey54  •  8 minutes ago

Pick up Ricky pearsall or shakir?

wdis
papapace222  •  10 minutes ago

Flex 2: Odunze, Pearsall, Franklin, Kraft

trade
Thurstt330  •  15 minutes ago

Trade my Chuba For Njoku?

CoachP5  •  21 minutes ago

Falcons or buccaneers this week?

CanYouDigIt1  •  22 minutes ago

Kyler Murray and dhop for CJ Stroud and Deebo???