Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
jutba412  •  1 hour ago
wdis

Pick two to start full ppr league Monty against the titans Kamara against the chargers Cook against Seattle I wanna start kamara and cook but kamara is scaring me a little because of his injury and chargers have a good run d he’s gets the ball a lot but his hand is apparently broken and ribs are fractured

trade
Door6  •  3 minutes ago

Trade Mahomes for Achane straight up? Have Geno and Daniels as other QBs

AK19  •  7 minutes ago

Nabers or London rest of year? Full PPR

trade
jopstad  •  9 minutes ago

Nabers for London?

trade
rraab5  •  9 minutes ago

Trade Hunt and Marvin Harrison for London half ppr?

nysportspulse  •  19 minutes ago

If I provide a trophy annually is it frowned upon to utilize commissioner reimbursement ?

trade
djayscott  •  25 minutes ago

12 team ppr superflex tpe prem Noncontending team Would you give up Jayden Reed For AIYUK + GODWIN + 2025 2ND

trade
jeffo7310  •  31 minutes ago

Fellas, I need some advice! Lost Godwin for the year, still have Waddle and Hopkins, Pittman, Tolbert, Tillman and Shepard. At RB I have Hall, Kyren, Mason, and Brooks in IR and some handcuffs like Algeier. Was offered Conner and Metcalf for Kyren. Feel like I need a WR upgrade. Should I do it ?????

wdis
Sl33pwalkn187  •  36 minutes ago

I really need a win this week, I'm playing the #I spot. Like everyone else My team has been suffering injury after injury. With that being said, FULL PPR, who should I start this week?? Goedert, kitttle or risk it for taysom 👀 Dowdle, Etienne, chase brown or Robinson Jr (need 2) Njigba, lamb, deebo or Jennings (need 2)