Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Pinehills  •  2 hours ago
trade

I'm trying to grab Malik Nabors in a dynasty league. What pieces realistically would make sense? I want to offer two players between Deebo, Ayuk, Evans or Jonathan Brooks.

🔥 Hot Takes
LacesOut715 1 hour ago

Nabors flashed but it’s over. Giants lost a huge piece in the oline and whoever qbs won’t have time to throw

ChefHerbie 1 hour ago

-23: 14.3, 14.2, 13.2 (Evans, Deebo, Aiyuk) -22: 12.5, 11.1, 10.8 (E, A, D)

ChefHerbie 1 hour ago

No one you’re trying to offer is remotely close to him. No, I’m not worried about the short term issue of Jones, with whom, again, Nabers was on a historic rookie pace for FF.

ChefHerbie 1 hour ago

There is not a combo of two players in your list that get it done.

LeejayRichards 2 hours ago

If he’s rebuilding, he may consider aiyuk and brooks, but that’s a week offer

🕒 Latest
ChefHerbie 1 hour ago

Evans is averaging 11.8, Deebo 10.1, Aiyuk 7.1

ChefHerbie 1 hour ago

I’m talking YOUR league, the one you’re trying to trade for him in. It’s 18.5ppg based on the scoring you laid out.

ChefHerbie 1 hour ago

Good luck on your trade. Hope he takes it!

ChefHerbie 1 hour ago

Then admit it instead of doubling down on the lie, boss.

ChefHerbie 1 hour ago

They’re above. The Mistake is your horribly inaccurate stat for Nabors this year.

Pinehills 1 hour ago

Sooooo.....your saying because these guys are having slow starts, they are trash compared to what nabors has done in a few games?? Lol

ChefHerbie 1 hour ago

Never called ‘em trash.

waiver
ZekesFreakz  •  13 seconds ago

Picking up Stafford Drop Geno or Mahomes?

CoachP5  •  6 minutes ago

Chances the falcons beat the buccaneers this week?

waiver
rraab5  •  7 minutes ago

Tillman or Keon Coleman ros?

BroncosFan39  •  9 minutes ago

Pickup DeAndre Hopkins? Drop Keop Coleman or Rome Odunze? STANDARD SCORING REDRAFT

wdis
Noga2003  •  10 minutes ago

if ridley can’t go who would you start at wr three? persall bateman or tolbert? my other two wrs are ceedee and mcmillan

Kubedogg82  •  13 minutes ago

My RBs are bijan,Conner,dobbins,hunt,Irving WRs are kupp,puka,Thomas jr,nabers,Nico collins,Addison. I’m being offered Kenneth walker for Irving and kupp?

trade
LRG32  •  17 minutes ago

Currently middle of the pack and first place team offers me Josh Jacobs and Aaron Jones for my Gibbs. My other RB are DMont and Rachaad White. Do I make this trade?

wdis
JBrown3052  •  24 minutes ago

Jameis Winston or Drake maye