Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
rae123  •  2 hours ago
trade

Looking for thoughts on a potential trade idea Nabers and Mason for Baker and Evans. Details: 2QB redraft league. Current QB2 is the Carolina duo or Rudolph. If we trade Nabers we still have AJ and Chase and we’ll have to start Bateman until Evans comes back. Mason could also be a keeper in the 18th round next year if he stays on our roster.

🔥 Hot Takes
Cdubs47 2 hours ago

That's tough, Nabers has been absolutely lights out but so has Baker. I think you do it? Its tough since your other QBs are basically non-existent

🕒 Latest
rae123 1 hour ago

It’s really tough. I co-manage the team with a friend. He wants to do it yesterday, I’m really torn due to Baker’s past. Without Evans and Godwin he was essentially unemployed. He seems like a guy that’s elevated by talent not the type that elevates talent

Cdubs47 1 hour ago

Man if you guys had a better QB1 it would make this a little easier. I would honestly keep Nabers. Seems like the next guy up behind Jefferson and Chase and if you need to once he achieves that status you can get a guy much better than Baker for him

Cdubs47 1 hour ago

@rae123

wdis
fotininastos  •  1 minute ago

washington d or chicago d ?

wdis
ChudMuffin420  •  1 minute ago

Which of these 3 should I start this week in my 3 flex slots (PPR): RB: Achane, Dobbins WR: Wilson, Adams, BTJ

trade
dontaisbae  •  5 minutes ago

Good trade? Redraft ppr 6pt pass td Give: kyler, javonte, kupp Get: lamar I’m stacked asf due to trades and kupp is my wr3-4

EnzoF  •  13 minutes ago

Would you rather pickens or Smith ROS Full Ppr

wdis
cupton10  •  16 minutes ago

PUKA OR POLLARD

trade
sixtsquared  •  17 minutes ago

10team 1/2ppr Superflex Redraft Give: Lawrence and Pollard Receive: Caleb Williams Give: Lawrence and Jacobs Receive: Bijan Any of these not fair?

Tim713832  •  25 minutes ago

Should I start bigsby or kareem

wdis
mimmet31  •  27 minutes ago

Pitts or Engram ? I don‘t know how i start 😅