Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
RamRanchRocker  •  1 hour ago
trade

PPR: Trade Bijan for Tyreek and Dowdle?

๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Takes
sexymo 1 hour ago

Hence why I think it's a good trade with the dowdle insurance.

sexymo 1 hour ago

I'd lean heavily into doing it. But know that you don't really need to do it. It's more just for that gamble. Your main 2 would obviously be Mixon and Conner with hunt phasing out in the latter portion of the year unless Pacheco isn't ready. And bigsby always up and down with ETN. You'd basically just be switching from being RB dominant to WR dominant.

sexymo 1 hour ago

I don't think you need to do this trade but I see the appeal. Especially if dowdle comes around. That's tough (have dowdle too) haha

sexymo 1 hour ago

I traded hunt and Mason and Mcbride for kyren and tyreek and amari(before trade).This year trades were crucial

sexymo 1 hour ago

I am a Bijan and tyreek holder so for me I can see where you're at best

RamRanchRocker 1 hour ago

Got Hunt for free which was amazing

sexymo 1 hour ago

Haha that's solid af

sexymo 1 hour ago

Dowdle has been decent too and looks like they want to give him more touches as well

๐Ÿ•’ Latest
sexymo 1 hour ago

How are your RBs

Mixon, Conner, Bigsby, and Hunt

@sexymo

I just got done trading for Bijan which lost me some RB depth with James Cook involved

I appreciate it dawg! Iโ€™ve been hitting the waivers like crazy ๐Ÿคฃ

Hahaha it is definitely tough because I feel like I donโ€™t need to do it as well, but if Tua stays healthy, Tyreek could be finishing as WR1 ROS yknow. I think Bijan will continue to put in work as well, but that Tyreek with a good QB is a cheat code

RamRanchRocker 47 minutes ago

Exactly my thoughts, brother! Thank you for the help! Iโ€™m gonna sit on it for a bit and weโ€™ll see where it goes ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

trade
THEChamp13  •  2 minutes ago

I have Tyreek, someone is offering me waddle for Hopkins.. should I take that regardless of already having Tyreek?

trade
PeytonJames34  •  10 minutes ago

10 team PPR A) Tyreek, Kyren Williams B) JJets, Pollard

trade
Tdykas2  •  12 minutes ago

Trade mhj for Devonta smith?

trade
mcstarke  •  13 minutes ago

Should I trade my Tyreek Hill for Dak or Stroud? Superflex, 3 wr, 0.5 ppr league. I have Jayden Daniel's as my qb1, had Watson (punted the position). Basically all starting qbs rostered. My wrs are Nico (ir), DK (injured), Reed, Higgins, Worthy, Tolbert.

DrSteveBrule2  •  13 minutes ago

Stash Roschon or Benson?

trade
DWest31  •  13 minutes ago

Which of these players should I aquire if I trade away Jordan Mason? DK Higgins or Achane .5ppr

trade
dtmlomj  •  16 minutes ago

PPR Redraft A) Jefferson, Jameson Williams B) Reed, Thomas Jr, Hubbard

trade
Fronkonator  •  23 minutes ago

Dynasty Trade Half PPR: A. Laporta B. Kmet/27 2nd/25 3rd