Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
DZag6149  •  1 hour ago
trade

Trade my Meyers for their Dobbins ? My other RBS are Kamara Mixon Gibbs Brooks My other WRS are Deebo Evans Nico Aiyuk Addison

🔥 Hot Takes
JohnMarkB 1 hour ago

Me personally, I’d take it. Meyers doesn’t start when Nico is healthy. Dobbins could theoretically start in a flex spot if he maintains his volume. Either way, you’re in a good spot at 6-0 lol

🕒 Latest
DZag6149 1 hour ago

Even with Aiyuk out ? @jballs150 @JohnMarkB

JohnMarkB 1 hour ago

If you can make it until Nico comes back, you’d be set. Idk your record, maybe you absolutely need to win now. Also, Deebo value goes up without Aiyuk - less competition for targets than before.

DZag6149 1 hour ago

@JohnMarkB 6-0 hopefully 7-0 if Lamar and Evans outperform Henry

DZag6149 11 minutes ago

DZag6149 11 minutes ago

Evans is out 😭 does this change anything ??? @JohnMarkB @jballs150

JohnMarkB 3 minutes ago

Yeahhhhh… idk bro😂. I still feel like the trade would be a win for you, but you’d have like nobody but Deebo left lol. You’d have to flip an RB for a WR at that point.

JohnMarkB 2 minutes ago

I just don’t think that highly of Meyers with Minshew. But at this point you may have to hold 🫣

trade
THESTROSHOW4  •  3 minutes ago

What is the going rate you guys have seen or would imagine in a trade for Justin Jefferson? (All or mostly picks) single QB full ppr

trade
TheBigTone  •  3 minutes ago

Would you trade DK and Amari for Jefferson? My WR room would then be Jefferson, Nico, Kirk, Keenan Allen, and Juju. .5PPR

lukerob71  •  5 minutes ago

Why is Justice Hill playing all snaps for BAL? What’s up with Henry?

waiver
exocet  •  12 minutes ago

Who’s the better pickup? Trey Palmer or Sterling Shepard?

MeeseekNdestroy  •  20 minutes ago

Dynasty/Superflex/IDP with 22 starters/14 team Trade: Brian Thomas Jr Receive: Keon Coleman and 2025 1st which projects 1.10 - 1.14 I’m also in a rebuild about 2 years from contending.

waiver
Original007  •  22 minutes ago

Best Defense to target rest of season.

DZag6149  •  28 minutes ago

Who’s that worthless bum that just hurt Evans

latvianknight  •  30 minutes ago

Well there goes Evan’s.