Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
teaganjohnson12  •  2 hours ago
trade

Hi all, hoping to get some feedback on a recent trade in our league. A rebuilding team traded Brandon Aubrey (K) to a contending team for Malik Washington (WR). Our league wants to put it up for veto, so my question is: is this trade objectively unfair, and does it have the potential to disrupt league parity? Thank you!

🔥 Hot Takes
garden91 2 hours ago

Let me guess everyone complaining has a worse kicker?

JoeyHarms 2 hours ago

Absolutly dumbest trade ever. Aubrey is gold. If you were dumb enought to do it...I'd let it slide. I've never actually been passionate about a kicker trade, but this one is dumb. You have a guy that is probably going to nail a 70 yard FG this season and guarantees you double digits every week...for a nobody. Plus, it's DYNASTY!!! Kickers kick into their 40s.

kingdomenic 2 hours ago

This trade isn't worth all this talk, let alone a veto. Carry on.

ctear24 2 hours ago

This trade was also done with the intentions of reducing max PF for the team that traded away Aubrey. It makes sense in that aspect - but the haul returned is the issue IMO

dbax85 2 hours ago

You are doing fantasy football wrong if you think there should be parity amongst all the teams. The goal is always to create a better team than everyone else.

mwaubs 2 hours ago

Interesting. You don’t see many kicker trades.

Clewless 1 hour ago

Who the hell is Malik Washington!?!?

garden91 2 hours ago

There’s always 12 startable kickers… if Washington steps into that slot role next year on that offence and is the main returner look out

alexwalter2 2 hours ago

Bad trade but not worth a veto imo

🕒 Latest
garden91 2 hours ago

Bad trades don’t deserve a veto

BenGingrich 1 hour ago

Everyone saying Aubrey is amazing values kickers way too much. He’s good, but Any kicker can do well for you given the matchup. They aren’t worth anything. Trade not unfair nor veteoable.

mcclanathan 1 hour ago

It is the responsibility of the commish to talk to both team managers involved, ask why they made the trade and why they thought it is/was fair. Coming makes a decision based off what those team managers say. Other team managers in the league don’t get a vote or a say past asking the commish to look into it.

codered921 1 minute ago

But who's Malik Washington though. Who cares about this trade? Lmfao

BenGingrich 1 minute ago

Who cares…it’s game to game. Aubrey had one blowup game and Chase had one bad game. The others, dead even. I don’t get caught up in total points. I look at percentages.

trade
Jarell513  •  19 seconds ago

Should I trade Jameson Williams for Kupp?

wdis
DCLineberger  •  7 minutes ago

Which 2 do I start this weekend? Jayden Daniels Joe Burrow Drake Maye

wdis
dantaesteele  •  11 minutes ago

Who should I start at flex ppr Terry Mclaurin Jameson Williams Chase Brown

ecking  •  19 minutes ago

Engram or LaPorta this week? 😬

trade
Mantisman23  •  19 minutes ago

I am going to try again. Last time it was split down the middle. A. JK Dobbins B. Josh Jacobs

wdis
football12  •  25 minutes ago

Pick 2 1ppr Jayden reed Montgomery Deebo Tyreek W. Robinson

trade
gchaz  •  25 minutes ago

Half PPR l, redraft: Should I trade Marvin Harrison for Jayden Reed Just to help with bye week issue

trade
MondayMiracles  •  28 minutes ago

I have Kyren W. Wanting to get depth in my RBs looking at getting Jacob’s and swift for him. Half PPR. 14-man team.