Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
BlueMedicalTent  •  2 hours ago
wdis

Assuming davante is gonna be a decoy very limited snaps and targets seeing as he’s had what 3-4 days to learn their offense ? Am I still flexing him in half ppr ? Adams vs Pitt Dell vs GB Addison vs det Hunt vs sf

🕒 Latest
bpark7 1 hour ago

Yes you are. He has chemistry with the qb and already knows the offense bc Hackett was his OC in Green Bay.

RoShamBo84 1 hour ago

Tae will definitely not be a decoy, or limited. He'll get his targets with his long years together with Rodgers having that connection. I'm banking on at least a TD!

SMTMoose 1 hour ago

The only reason he’d be limited is if he actually had an injured hamstring…

wdis
mamba2433  •  3 minutes ago

Jordan Love or Jalen Hurts this week?

trade
Dayreck  •  5 minutes ago

I’m lacking in the RB department. Is giving Najee for Kareem a bad trade?

trade
sendnoodles808  •  7 minutes ago

HUGE 5 way trade? 12 team PPR Considering accepting because I have burrow: Send- Saquon AJB Nabers Mandrews Deandre.Swift Recieve- J. Chase Breece Hall JT McBride Olave Thinking lose atm but Chases playoff schedule looks easy. My other WR is JJ. Other RB is Ekeler. Rest of bench not worth mentioning What do you think?

trade
vanvlack  •  11 minutes ago

Trade away Lamb for McCaffrey My other RBs are Kamara, Jordan Mason and Etienne My Wrs are Lamb,Kupp, Evans , J Reed, Worthy and , D Mooney

PhillyDilly1027  •  12 minutes ago

Would you drop Downs or Wandale to pick up Demario Douglas or keep what I have? PPR redraft.

DocRios  •  16 minutes ago

Start Tracy Jr. or Hunt now that Singletary is back

trade
carlhavoc  •  17 minutes ago

I’m stacked through the ween at reciever: AJ, Nico, London, and Kupp (and mcconkey). Weak at RB (Jacobs, Monty, Hubbard, Javonte) Other guy has Saquan, Kyren and Achane. But literally no receivers. He’s playing Sutton and Pickens. What’s a fair trade? He’s trying to do achane and Pickens for AJ. But id way rather get Kyren or Barkley

trade
Rad1818  •  22 minutes ago

14 Team PPR A: Devonta Smith, Dell, and Braelon Allen OR B: Conner