Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Henry190028  •  2 hours ago
trade

Would you trade Achane for Jacobs and Kupp? .5 PPR, 2 flex. Current roster. WR: Chase, Nabers, Metcalf, McLaurin, Watson. RB: Breece, Mason, Gibbs, Achane Tracy Jr, Allen, Charbonnet. Please help!

🔥 Hot Takes
kltsprout 1 hour ago

I don’t think you have to do it. Trades are gambles. If you don’t do it, you are gambling on the Dolphins and Achane/Tua health. If you do it, you are gambling on Jacobs TD regression to the mean and Kupp staying healthy. Tough call.

🕒 Latest
kltsprout 1 hour ago

I would do that trade. Jacobs is behind his statistical average for TDs based on touches he is getting and the offense is doing well which indicates his is coming. Kupp looks like he will be back maybe this week or next. Gives you some nice depth. You decision each week will be which of those to start…a good problem to have.

kltsprout 1 hour ago

Achane is a cheat code if you think the offense will return to pre-Tua concussion state. That team is risky though. We have seen what the floor is and if Tua gets another head injury, he is likely done for good. That’s the risk reward decision. The other two are very good as well and less risky.

kltsprout 1 hour ago

Mostert is back as well now so not as likely to see massive usage. Is that good or bad? Some RBs are better with less usage like a Pollard.

wdis
VaultDwellers  •  3 minutes ago

Would you change anything about this lineup for week 7? I feel like I should have McBride in somewhere. It's PPR with 0.5 TEP. Current Lineup: QB: Darnold RB: Bijan RB: Gibbs WR: BTJ WR: ARSB WR: London TE: Engram FLEX: Walker FLEX: G. Wilson SFLEX: Mayfield Bench Options: Anthony Richardson Trey McBride George Pickens JSN

trade
xCrispy  •  8 minutes ago

Mike Evans + Bowers OR Malik Nabers? I’ve got: WR: Amon-Ra St. Brown, Malik Nabers, Brian Thomas Jr., Tank Dell, Juju Smith-Schuster TE: Pat Friermuth Obviously I need an upgrade at TE but with the position being trash this year I’m not sure it’s worth giving up a stud like Nabers.

trade
elchaba  •  11 minutes ago

Devy alert trade advice. Ryan Williams vs Garrett Wilson. 1qb PPR Dynasty. What side do you want. Rebuilding

trade
cryingpanda248  •  18 minutes ago

CMC or Gibbs ROS? I have mason

trade
BubaGumpShrimp  •  19 minutes ago

Ceedee lamb Chubba For Pollard Allen Mostert .5ppr. Any thoughts??

trade
wiggers952  •  29 minutes ago

Trade away Connor and McLaurin for Kyren Williams and Waddle? I’m stacked at WR. .5 PPR

misc
kuan0703  •  32 minutes ago

I have the bears defense and their on a bye this week. I’m going to try to pick up the chargers off the waiver wire. Should I drop the Bears and pick up Ty Chandler as a handcuff to Aaron Jones? My running backs are Aaron Jones, Devon Achane, Tank Bigsby and Rhamondre Stevenso or should I try to keep both defenses. After the bye the bears play washington, az, patriots,gb, mn. Chargers play ari, new orleans, cleveland, tennessee.

trade
SamLaporta69  •  37 minutes ago

Swift and Brian Thomas Jr. for Jamarr Chase? I also have Kyren, Mixon, Pacheco, Aj Brown, Doubs, Christian Watson, and Lazard Thoughts?