Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Mattysptty  •  1 hour ago
trade

Im 6-0 i have dell and mattison on my bench should I trade them for Adam’s??

🕒 Latest
ethanputnam1 1 hour ago

If you can do that absolutely

bpark7 1 hour ago

Yes lol

bpark7 1 hour ago

Dell will be irrelevant once Nico comes back and Mattison? Come on man.

bpark7 1 hour ago

Adams is a wr1 and even if he stays in Vegas people seem to forget he finished 10th last year with aoc. But hey man, sleeper has a bunch of fantasy experts in the advice channel so you should probably hold onto two irrelevant players 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

aweldon 1 hour ago

yes

HimothyCooks 1 hour ago

Absolutely. That's a fleece. Especially if Adams goes to pittsburg and pickens is included in the trade.

BenGingrich 47 minutes ago

If I have Adams, I’m not taking that

waiver
DZag6149  •  5 minutes ago

What position is more important to replace Defense Or Kicker For this upcoming week I have both positions on a BYE

trade
SgtDonowitz  •  6 minutes ago

Trade away Amon-Ra and receive James Cook and Stefan Diggs? Half PPR. I have a ton of WRs: Amon-Ra, AJ Brown, Mike Evans, Malik Nabers, Christian Watson, Tolbert, and Michael Wilson. RBs I have: Dobbins, Conner, Dowdle, and McNichols He has Saquon but won’t trade him

misc
Bokno  •  10 minutes ago

Does anyone have a plus money lock for the game tonight?

trade
jopstad  •  17 minutes ago

Amon Ra for Godwin?

jayson  •  18 minutes ago

I’m up 106 to 91. I have Conklin tonight and my opponent has Breece Hall. Who gets the win?

trade
CaBucki20  •  27 minutes ago

12 tm ppr .5tep dynasty I won the title last year I made this trade before the draft in April and most thought I made a great trade. Now, does it look like a good trade? My TEs were Logan Thomas, Taysom, Dulcich and Parham. Gave- 1.12(BTJ) & swift Received- McBride and Zamir white

wdis
Grak  •  29 minutes ago

Garrett Wilson or James Cook in my flex tonight. .5 ppr scoring

waiver
logantbarnesss  •  35 minutes ago

Someone dropped Jordan Addison in my league during their bye week? How much FAAB should I spend to get him? I've got Olave, Evans and DeVonta Smith as my best receivers already 🔥🔥