Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Roberts002  •  2 hours ago
misc

Cant even sell etn for a bag of chips now... white out so it has to be buckys big day(enter sean tucker) had Mooney 2 weeks ago drop him and puts up 31 grab him back to 6 lmao. My sooners suck, Dallas is garbage. Bright side of this all I got aj and mixon back and still won this week

🕒 Latest
Roberts002 2 hours ago

And my 2 year old whispered "go pokes" to me in church this morning 🫠

cwmoorez 48 minutes ago

Lol, tough week brother, I have been a Sooners fan since I was a kid in 1976, and losing to the Longhorns like that sucks, I live just south of Austin to add to the injury, but when TBOW left like he did, I knew it was going to be a rebuild and I really didn't expect us to be as far along as we are at this point, i think BV is the right man for the job, and I honestly believe we are a playoff team next year and a championship contender the year after, our offense almost has no option to get better, lol, and I like the idea of winning say...13-2 again 😎 things are always turning, its comin back to you brother, and its gonna be great... IDK what you are supposed to do about the pokes comment, lol, expect love em and laugh..... BOOMER SOONER

imattaguy  •  11 minutes ago

I played in this dynasty league for two years and they kicked me because I was using my taxi squad to hold mhj BTJ Caleb achane

Bmoreandbeyond  •  19 minutes ago

I have wilson and bass left, down by 6 He has coleman Do i win? Ppr

trade
jcano3232  •  31 minutes ago

Trade for Mixon or Nabers?

trade
Nicky1187  •  32 minutes ago

14 team redraft league Need RB help with singletary maybe losing his job/ time share. Give : A) CD For B) deebo and dowdle

waiver
ChrisMC253  •  33 minutes ago

Who to target? Need help at RB as I have ETN, Sermon, T. Chandler, and A.Jones.

Jaredfig1011  •  36 minutes ago

Do I trade Bucky Irving and DJ for Kupp ? Full PPR

wdis
KEGerator  •  42 minutes ago

Cut Moss altogether?

trade
PoopHuntley  •  46 minutes ago

Who wins trade? PPR, redraft Team A) CMC Or Team B) J. Jacobs