kleebs10  •  2 hours ago
wdis

Which 3 to start Diggs, Amon St. Brown, McLaurin, DK Metcalf

🔥 Hot Takes
Farkal 2 hours ago

I mean you can’t bench amonra

🕒 Latest
Farkal 2 hours ago

Diggs for sure with Nico out. And bench Amon ra. So it’s between Terry and dk. I’d go Terry since they going to throw and keep up with Lamar and Baltimore

kleebs10 2 hours ago

Exactly how I’m leaning but feel as though DK against niners secondary, could do well. I also have Daniels as QB, so love the pair up with Terry.

YouAreDoneBuddy 1 hour ago

I agree with Diggs and ARSB. I think Terry/DK could go either way. Don't think you can go wrong with either.

keefesta 52 minutes ago

Amon-Ra, Metcalf, and Diggs

wdis
ChefBoyRPete  •  43 seconds ago

Hey need a streamer this week. Daniel jones or geno smith? Case Geno: geno has been pretty electric as a passer, just doesn't have the TDs for elite numbers this far. He plays the 49ers who other than Wagner and bosa are more of a middle ranked defense. The problem is 1. Seahawks have the worst offensive line so maybe bosa and Wagner feast & 2. I am already playing walker and JSN... Case Daniel jones: jones has actually been decent this far, and he has a great matchup vs the horrendous jags defense. The problem is Nabers hasn't been cleared to my knowledge, and the giants/jones should never be counted out for a bust week Who should I stream, and why do you think so?

trade
whiskeysixtee9  •  4 minutes ago

12 man PPR SF TEP Nabers Or Kyren, Rome, 2025 mid first

trade
halek28  •  9 minutes ago

Nico or Amon in dynasty… who do you prefer?

trade
dom413  •  12 minutes ago

.5PPR 3 WR/2 Flex. TRADE or HOLD? SEND: London, Hubbard GET: Metcalf, Montgomery Was also offered the same for Metcalf and Kelce, but I have Hockenson, Kraft, and Goedert. He’d only have Hunter Henry RBs are Achane, Chubb, Allgeier WRs are St. Brown, G. Wilson, Flowers, D. Johnson, Odunze, Wicks

footballman112  •  15 minutes ago

Would you guys try to get Stefan diggs or DK metcalf?

trade
quaffle  •  17 minutes ago

Im 4-1 with cmc and Jordan Mason. Should I trade CMC for Breece?

trade
ARodgeAchilles  •  20 minutes ago

0.5 PPR: Bijan for Deebo + Rhamondre

trade
LEVIN8TOR52  •  21 minutes ago

I was offered cooper kupp and Brian robinson for breece hall and braelon Allen. My rbs currently are : breece hall , braelon Allen, Montgomery, Kenneth walker , and ekeler My wrs are st briwn, jsn , doubs , and tank Dell I would recieve kupp and Robinson. Should I take the deal to improve my wr ?