Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
AustinM0613  •  2 hours ago
wdis

Pick 4, 2 for WR, 2 for flex Garret Wilson Drake London Scary Terry Zay Flowers Devonta Smith Who we benching?

đź•’ Latest
StanleyIpkiss 2 hours ago

Tough probably benching Smith this week

dnuts65  •  4 minutes ago

I traded Mclaurin and Rhamondre Stevenson for Brian Robinson and Pittman. Pittman ended up with a back injury that was not disclosed on the news at all before I did the trade. The trade was voted to be upheld, however, I asked for it to be reversed due to Pittman’s random injury that I was not aware of before I traded for him. Trades in our league take 24 hours to process and it has only been three hours. Our commissioner refused to reverse the trade. Am I in the wrong for thinking that the commissioner should’ve reversed it Considering the trade has not processed and in receiving a player I can’t even use now?

trade
mossperiod  •  7 minutes ago

Trade Mooney & Waddle for Olave? I have AJ Brown, Davante Adams, Tank Dell and Legette

trade
yoyoma  •  11 minutes ago

Trade away: Richardson & Sutton or Darnold & Sutton To Receive: Mahomes Super flex redraft ppr QBs: AR, Mayfield, Darnold WRs: Amon Ra, Deebo, Kupp, JSN, Lazard

trade
footballman112  •  21 minutes ago

Dynasty: Should I trade Kyler Murray for Anthony Richardson and a 2nd round pick next year?

trade
hechec  •  24 minutes ago

Amon ra for breece hall? I have mhj, you, London. I’m needy for rb. .5 ppr

trade
raideeeeeers  •  25 minutes ago

I give Higgins and waddle for kyron Williams. My rbs are Josh Jacob’s and Zack moss

trade
rraab5  •  29 minutes ago

Trade Chase Brown and Tee Higgins for Nico Collins and Braelon Allen full ppr?

NDFantasy25  •  36 minutes ago

TRADE ADIVE Should I trade Davante Adams and Kyren Williams for Devon Achane and Stefon Diggs