Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
myfootballsitch  •  2 hours ago

So should I try and sell Mason? I was thinking about packaging him and another piece for David Montgomery.

🔥 Hot Takes
MJ62 1 hour ago

I think just ride Mason. It's unlikely someone trades a RB for another RB. It would be easier to trade Mason to a RB Desperate team for another position you could need upgrading.

Oliver_Mike_Hunt 1 hour ago

Mason is locking down the most RB friendly postition in FF by being the SF RB. Ride Mason and play the waiver. Don't help some other team win a championship. I know he seems like he will get you a big juicy return on a trade but unless you are playing absolute donuts, they will always try to reduce the value you get back. Tendinitis/Tendinopathy isn't something that they are going to be able to rush CMC back from considering the alternative is him coming back too soon and his tendons snapping, literally.

DernestJohnson 1 hour ago

Think you can aim higher than Monty

🕒 Latest
Mantisman23 2 hours ago

Do you have CMC?

chuajeremiah 1 hour ago

yes

chuajeremiah 1 hour ago

do it

kileyg86 1 hour ago

I've tried, no one would bite in my leauge on Mason. I dont have CMC so trying to get ahead of the possibility of CMC returning. If SF continues to lose games they will absolutley bring CMC back.

kileyg86 1 hour ago

Sounds complicated but I would try to trade Mason for a WR. Then use your new WR depth to package for an upgrade at RB. Whoever said it before was correct, its tough to trade a RB for and RB. With all the WR's going down lately I think it would be easier to trade WR's for an RB

ITSUMI 41 minutes ago

I traded Mason to CMC owner last week. Mason, Amari, and Jameson for Harrison JR and Monty

FlavaFraze  •  1 minute ago

I’ve currently got tank dell as my Wr 6 and was thinking I should try and sell him to the Nico owner. His 25 1st is looking like a top 4 pick, that seem like fair value? .5ppr 1qb dynasty

trade
F1alexsty  •  12 minutes ago

Trade away Brian Thomas and Jacobs For CMC, Achane, and Braylon Allen Redraft - I am the Breece hall owner

trade
nnewhart209  •  12 minutes ago

Redraft .5 ppr kyren for tyreek?

wdis
Rezifyy  •  14 minutes ago

Need help Please!! 10 Man PPR Pick 2 RBs: Jacobs, Hall, Swift, Etienne Pick 2 WRs: Chase, Deebo, Mooney, D. Smith, Dell And pick one of the above for FLEX please. I need this win.

tobywiz  •  14 minutes ago

In you really NEED to drop one: JSN or Waddle?

trade
Jadious  •  27 minutes ago

GET: Cooper Kupp GIVE: Brian Thomas Jr. Full PPR

trade
cknly  •  41 minutes ago

I Get: Josh Jacobs I Tradr: ETN and JSN

wdis
Mantisman23  •  42 minutes ago

Please help!!! Who do I Start???? Tank Dell (no Nico+full week to gamescript for Dell) Or Dobbins against a tough Denver D