Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
KyleFlory  •  2 hours ago
trade

I give Travis Kelce for Deebo Samuel and Kyle Pitts. I'm 1-4 so I need wins. Lacking at depth at WR. Kelce on bye this week and not much on the waiver wire for TE

🕒 Latest
mushruuns 2 hours ago

Im thinking about trading kelce for kmet and Stevenson

Jroll7 2 hours ago

When your 1-4 you have nothing to lose, shake it up worse case you lose again, and when your 1-4 the chances something changes with our a major injury player return is tough. That being said, Kelce is just finally starting to get the Rice targets which were his in previous years. Potts breakout game I don’t necessarily buy, being a Niner fan, I am always for Deebo. Last weeks game with Niners vs Cards, something that wasn’t mention by most fantasy talk show people was the heat at game was the hottest ever in October in SF history. The toil on players was something that affected everyone and Zai think played a factor in play calling. When healthy Deebo is always good.

Silky808 1 hour ago

I would not make this trade. Kelce may be the best TE going forward .

TrinBunz  •  13 minutes ago

Pick up bucky irving or bigsby

hunter84999  •  13 minutes ago

Drop mattison for wright?

waiver
GolfXavier  •  16 minutes ago

Drop singletary for dowdle?

waiver
Tommy09  •  21 minutes ago

Spears or ray ray? Full ppr

waiver
JCurran503  •  22 minutes ago

Are you dropping Mark Andrews?

wdis
DisturbedSox  •  24 minutes ago

Houston defense or Denver defense

trade
traineediver  •  24 minutes ago

I have a spot on my roster till chub and hock come back . Have Kyler and Kirk . Should I pick him up for free , then if I do , should i start him over Kirk this week ? Atl got car

trade
logantbarnesss  •  27 minutes ago

Should I trade DeAndre Swift for Tee Higgins or DeVonta Smith? I need to add some WR depth so just trying to gage what his worth might be while he's doing well