Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
TheChampSlayer  •  2 hours ago

Should I drop any of these guys on my bench? Context: I am 4-1 doing great, my bench is interesting tho, because i have Brooks, Pacheco, Hockenson, D. Adams (and Shakir that is questionable but he was out last week) My bench is running out of room and it’s full of hurt guys that have a lot of potential Question: Do i drop any of those hurt guys? And if i should, who? I am winning, but want to make sure im not wasting time and space holding someone on my bench when i could pick someone maybe useful now on waivers

🕒 Latest
TheChampSlayer 1 hour ago

I know i’m not gonna drop Adams or Hockenson since i think there’s progress there with them coming back or Adams getting traded, what about Pacheco or Brooks?

MuddyYam 1 hour ago

Do you not have ir spots in your league ?

MuddyYam 1 hour ago

Aww man 😭, you’re hella stacked with great players but injuries. That’s a tough one . I would say try to look to see who is most likely to return and how long it will take , because I am sitting on achane because I know it will be a couple of weeks but I dropped rice and hock just because I needed the space

MuddyYam 1 hour ago

Hope it doesn’t bite me

TheChampSlayer 1 hour ago

and i hope pacheco is worth holding on too 😬

BlackWilson 56 minutes ago

At 4-1, you're in pretty good shape for playoffs and that's what we all play for. Don't sacrifice the chip for the short term. If I had to give up on one to fill my lineup for a bye week, it would be Pacheco since he's probably furthest from returning. You might still be able to get him back as his return date nears. Or shop him to a speculative owner with more bench space.

wdis
Gbanger  •  1 minute ago

Start Murray vs GB or Cousins vs Carolina this week ??

waiver
bunso1012  •  2 minutes ago

Who would you rather own rest of season? Javonte Williams or Rico Dowdle?

waiver
robox  •  13 minutes ago

What to do with JSN?? He is my WR5 with my lineup. Does dropping him for JuJu or Tank Bigsby a lineup upgrade? Just looking for great Depth.

trade
ethanputnam1  •  15 minutes ago

Cooper Kupp for Aiyuk and Higgins? Ppr redraft My team Murray Pacheco (ir), Cook, Pollard, Hunt, Allen St Brown, Kupp, Rice (dropping), McLaurin, BTJ, Shaheed Kincaid

trade
bunso1012  •  19 minutes ago

Would you trade away Kincaid and Dowdle for Kelce? I’m stacked at RB.

trade
Hybird4Prez916  •  24 minutes ago

Is Dobbins worth trading for and if so would Worthy be enough for the trade? I would receive Dobbins

PoopHuntley  •  33 minutes ago

Who would you rather have for rest of the season? PPR, redraft C. Ridley L. McConkey J. Tolbert A. Lazard R. McCloud

trade
DonnyDrama  •  34 minutes ago

Half PPR Deebo for Brian Thomas