Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
jgwalt  •  2 hours ago
trade

(PPR) with the latest news on mccaffrey targeting a Nov return. I am looking to trade mason to the CMC owner. Only viable trade I have gotten to is: Trade: mason and Josh Jacobs Receive: Kenneth walker and Christian Kirk My other RBs: Gibbs, Aaron jones, A mattison Thoughts?

🔥 Hot Takes
jgwalt 1 hour ago

I’m sold…thanks all 🤙🏻

ethanputnam1 1 hour ago

And the closer cmc gets the less value mason has

adhall2001 1 hour ago

Solid

ethanputnam1 2 hours ago

Shakir over kirk

adhall2001 2 hours ago

@jgwalt how confident are you in your ability to make the playoffs without this player? If you feel good about your odds, I’d grab shakir because of his playoff time schedule. If you need to win to make it first, I’d take Kirk

🕒 Latest
adhall2001 1 hour ago

Kirk isn’t a WR1 until the nfl starts believing the same thing and the top corners start guarding BTJ. Then Kirk becomes #1 again

ethanputnam1 1 hour ago

If you can get shakir and walker its a very solid deal

ethanputnam1 1 hour ago

Id love the floor of gibbs and ceiling of walker weekly

paintinmanning 1 hour ago

How confident are you CMC will return by NOV?

Seems like we get new information every week?

I ask bc I have Mason as well

ethanputnam1 1 hour ago

Regardless of when he gets back personally i like this deal more because its guaranteed playoff production whereas thats incredibly unlikely with mason

trade
dylbradshaw  •  24 minutes ago

We trading Kareem Hunt now? Worried about his role/value when Pacheco comes back

trade
RIZzlyBearx  •  29 minutes ago

Pitman for tank?

waiver
Kareeemmpiee  •  31 minutes ago

We dropping Antonio Gibson now after Stevenson looked good this week and obviously mayo proved it was coach speak?

trade
kelvinnguyen22  •  44 minutes ago

should i try getting etienne for chuba hubbard and mcconkley? my rbs breece saquan bucky chuba chase brown my wrs mike evans garrett wilson jsn deebo ladd mcconkley

trade
Kareeemmpiee  •  50 minutes ago

Recency bias aside, are we worried about Marvin Harrison jr ROS? If so, what wr can i get for him? As well as what rb can i get for him? 1 for 1 deals.. Curious to see everyone's input on this. Half ppr

trade
bananamoreno  •  51 minutes ago

Hi friends, my nephew wants me to trade him A.J brown for Devonta smith and D’andre swift should I do it or no?

trade
troymoore22  •  1 hour ago

I send a 2nd rd pick for chuba? Dynstay 32 man roster PPR

daddie1  •  1 hour ago

Keep 1 drop 1 Mike Williams Xavier Legette PPR