Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
gebbets  •  2 hours ago
trade

12 man PPR, someone wants to trade me Breece for a WR, I have Chase, Evans, Jettas, Reed, Worthy, Shakir. I have KW3, Kyren, and Chubb for RB. What should my offer be?

🔥 Hot Takes
gehease 2 hours ago

Hmmm ... If you can buy low on Breece, then go for it. If Worthy blows up tonight, start there and sell the hype that he'll be legit starter without Rice in the lineup. Then work your way from there like @Panthershame said above.

🕒 Latest
Dairygod 2 hours ago

I would sit tight on what you have

gehease 2 hours ago

Are those 3 your only RBs or do you have some bench depth behind them?

gebbets 2 hours ago

I have Dowdle

gebbets 2 hours ago

No real depth tho

Panthershame 2 hours ago

If he wants to give you Breece, you can ask him what he wants back and negotiate from there. Otherwise start at the bottom and work your way up

trade
flyeaglesfly25  •  4 minutes ago

Etienne, JT, and Higgins for AJ Brown, Ken Walker, and Swift.... who wins? Need advice asap!

trade
LegacyTitan  •  4 minutes ago

Dynasty 12 man Give: Jam'arr Chase and Josh Downs Get: Nico Collins, Puka Nacua, 2026 1st and 2025 3rd.

trade
JBfaithful  •  10 minutes ago

Got this trade offered from last place guy Refleraft full PPR . Mixon and Brian Thomas For my MetCalff and Dobbins . I'm gonna be 5-0 other WRS are Chase,Godwin, MCclarion,Leggette also have Bowers . RBS are Ford,Hunt,Spears,MCclaughlin,Spears and Pacheco

waiver
a11anm  •  16 minutes ago

Should I drop Zack Moss for Tank Bigsby?

trade
smithnjigabo  •  21 minutes ago

Trade my DK and Shakir for T Hill?? Guy who has him is struggling. I could pair Tyreek with g Wilson and kupp. Or stay as is ?

byeweek32  •  31 minutes ago

Out of Conner, Jacobs, and Cook who is the worst ROS? Also would you deal them for Deebo?

trade
football103  •  32 minutes ago

trade away marv for jsn and bowers ppr redraft

trade
alloveryourTatum  •  34 minutes ago

Trade cook for bijian full ppr