Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
PabloEscoYards  •  3 hours ago
wdis

Flex Tucker Kraft, Singletary, Jameson Williams, or Bucky Irving?

🕒 Latest
krastyn 2 hours ago

Jameson Williams

trade
brady612  •  6 minutes ago

Half point vampire league And I’m the blood sucker I have the chance to steal a player from the team I beat this week. Do I go Nico Collin? I would have to give him Brian Thomas jr. Or his bijan Robinson for my Jerome ford Am I overthink Nico’s injury?

waiver
cfannlions13  •  14 minutes ago

Burn my #1 priority on Tank Bigsby? 10 team PPR , I'm a little thin at RB depth. I'm not sure if he really took the job though.

ama
dtmlomj  •  21 minutes ago

What to do with Breece in PPR redraft? Didn’t really react to last weeks dud but back to back is a little concerning especially given Allen’s role through most of the season

Bryce3131  •  23 minutes ago

Hello everyone! I’m the commissioner of a 12 man ppr dynasty league. Everyone is very active and makes trades. I do have one though that is looking to be replaced. The team is already drafted and trades have been made. Looks like you’ll have moves to make! If you’re interested, dm me and I can give you more info!

wdis
mikewest93  •  26 minutes ago

Shaheed or Worthy tonight?

trade
Morley55  •  38 minutes ago

Trade tee Higgins + Brock Purdy for Jayden Daniels?

trade
sOliverG  •  42 minutes ago

Sell Breece or hold?

waiver
oneeyedjoe  •  1 hour ago

Is Ford a drop candidate don't know if I can trust Browns usage of him and Chubb might be back soon. Trying to pick up Bigsby or Kraft this week. I think Braelon Allen is gonna get dropped this week as well I'm gonna be 2 and 3 and feel I need to shake things up to get back on track after this weeks win, any thoughts appreciated. 10 team half ppr