Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
VikingFan1001  •  2 hours ago
waiver

Drop Rashee Rice for Saints Kicker, Grupe? I’m up by 6 going into MNF and my opponent has Olave. My kicker slot is empty. Too many other injuries and I dropped Tucker for Chase Brown. My record is 3-1 and I’m currently in 4th place. Thank you.

🕒 Latest
trademistakes 1 hour ago

But that win would be sweet

trademistakes 1 hour ago

And he might not come back

garden91 1 hour ago

Drop someone else ffs

garden91 1 hour ago

Like of course you need a kicker tonight only up by 6 what a silly question

Steven 1 hour ago

No IR? I’d personally add the kicker

onenovember 1 hour ago

I would do it, personally. I had a similar situation in W3 and had to drop Engram for a playable TE. But I had Hock stashed. So depends on your depth and confidence. I think he’s probably out for the season but best case scenario is likely 7-8 weeks.

onenovember 1 hour ago

They are most likely determining if it’s grade 2 or 3 acl tear

waiver
oneeyedjoe  •  2 minutes ago

Is Ford a drop candidate don't know if I can trust Browns usage of him and Chubb might be back soon. Trying to pick up Bigsby or Kraft this week. I think Braelon Allen is gonna get dropped this week as well I'm gonna be 2 and 3 and feel I need to shake things up to get back on track after this weeks win, any thoughts appreciated. 10 team half ppr

trade
DonnyDrama  •  11 minutes ago

Half PPR Deebo for Brian Thomas Jr

mattstrick  •  16 minutes ago

What are we doing with Etienne in PPR leagues? Hard to sell given current production. I assume we just hold and hope for the best? Or what are some examples of RB’s to target if trying to sell Etienne?

trade
diegodiaz25  •  16 minutes ago

Should I accept this trade? My qb1 is geno since anthony richardson is trash: Send: Jameson Williams Get: Baker Mayfield, Jaylen Waddle My wr are Garrett wilson and Aj brown And my other flex options would remain being JSN and De andre Swift

trade
alexbach18  •  32 minutes ago

Who would you rather have rest of season PPR: Cole Kmet, or TJ Hockenson. 4-1 team with Kincaid looking for other options.

waiver
AustinM0613  •  40 minutes ago

Should I pick up Dowdle or Bigsby and drop Mixon Because I need a starter for Kyren Williams. I also have Bijain and Pacheco(IR)

RonTheDon33  •  47 minutes ago

Dynasty ppr. Should I just go all in? I keep “accidentally” winning and I’m 4-1. This was supposed to be a rebuild season…

AustinM0613  •  1 hour ago

I am up 38.16. I have no one left they have Mahomes and Kamara. I am feeling I will lose but what do you guys think?