Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
fordsug  •  2 hours ago
trade

I am very torn need help I am sending James Conner And Receiving Breece Hall Is this a good trade he has a good lineup in the long run over Conner but will he get enough usage?

🕒 Latest
Eggtree 2 hours ago

Breece will be fine. Connor, however, is going to get injured any minute.

Panthershame 2 hours ago

Breece side

xHappyx 2 hours ago

hall easy

xL9Px 2 hours ago

I’ll be honest while I do like Breece Hall that offensive looks horrible, not to mention Braelon Allen looks very good. He is getting goal line work too. I agree that Hall is more talented than Conner but I like Conner’s situation better. He is the workhorse in that backfield but he does tend to get hurt so I would definitely stash Benson.

xHappyx 2 hours ago

hall is still arguably the jets best offensive playmaker and the reason for these 2 down weeks are mainly because both the broncos and vikings saw the jets could only run the ball so they covered that especially but the jets passing game did open up today versus the vikings

fordsug 2 hours ago

Thanks fellas gives me more to think about and honestly I have depth at rb and wr so I can wait until he heats up a bit

aweldon 2 hours ago

Hall easy

trade
AkaiGhost  •  8 minutes ago

Trade Mason for Hall straight up? Ppr

wdis
Dallas2018  •  8 minutes ago

PPR PICK 1.... PLEASE R SHAHEED, KAREEM HUNT, XAVIER WORTHY

wdis
willtrade4cmc  •  10 minutes ago

Mooney vs Carolina or Dj Moore vs jags? Full ppr

misc
TheDonateloVersace  •  17 minutes ago

Why is Dak avoiding Lamb like his bastard son. i dont understand

Nicest93  •  21 minutes ago

Legit putting josh allen and ceedee lamb on trade block. Dallas play calling is shit. And allen not consistent enough. What should I seek in return.

AzzStar  •  42 minutes ago

Thoughts on Deebo moving forward?

trade
sojabrazy  •  45 minutes ago

Should I trade Derrick Henry for Brock bowers and terry mclaurlin?

trade
WutTFRichard  •  45 minutes ago

Give Pat Mahomes and Jordan Whittington Get Lamar Jackson and WanDale ? Original offer was Lamar and Amari for Mahomes and DK.