Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
BlackBear773  •  1 hour ago

🚨🚨🚨 Mike McDaniels needs to be fired immediately! Gross incompetence by the coach. 1st his team is dependent on the most fragile QB/player in the league and has no backup plan. Then he is running his undersized RB into the ground instead of utilizing the rookie in Tua’s absence. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

🕒 Latest
BlackBear773 1 hour ago

Do not clear your office, dont pack your bags, leave the facility immediately! And we will have someone send over your belongings sir

BlackBear773 1 hour ago

Lmao

Cheddar88 1 hour ago

I guess we know why you aren't ownership...amazing, an NFL team is reliant on their franchise QB...

BlackBear773 1 hour ago

No sir.... Your team should not be reliant on any one player regardless of the position. That explains why you are not in owernship sir.

Cheddar88 1 hour ago

Every team that has a good QB is reliant on them...every franchise that doesn't, isn't very good. That's how it works.

Cheddar88 56 minutes ago

The Steelers are a pretty good example for your argument but they are still far from making the playoffs every year. They do end up with a winning record every year which is definitely a testament to Tomlin as a coach. The last time they were truly relevant, they had Big Ben.

BlackBear773 33 minutes ago

In addition, the QB situation is only one of the coaching mistakes. The coach is also miss using their running backs. Look how well the rookie is performing.

trade
mtavery24  •  6 seconds ago

Ppr javonte Williams or Zach moss rest of season

trade
RobertWoods  •  1 minute ago

Which side wins rest of season? Redraft PPR Team A receives AJ Brown + Anthony Richardson (Josh Allen Owner) Team B receives Terry McLaurin+ Jayden Daniels)

wdis
BigSalad08  •  14 minutes ago

Shaheed or Atwell????

wdis
bootybandit90  •  15 minutes ago

GB kicker or LAR kicker? I'm worried about GB kickers game last week.

Gbjack  •  22 minutes ago

If Bryce Young is the quarterback again, Dionte Johnson is back to being trash again unless he gets traded.

BiGdaDDy43  •  25 minutes ago

Help right quick. Fields or geno today

bmendy12  •  30 minutes ago

ETIENNE......R I P Biggest Rd 2 Bust award

misc
GalaxyKnight  •  32 minutes ago

How do we feel about Josh Allen, Kyler, and Love going forward? I have them in dynasty and don't know who to pick. Just keep playing the matchups/rankings?